SESCO 2021 : Security and sovereignty in the 21st century
Call For Papers
Security and sovereignty in the 21st century
International online conference – 18 December 2021
VI. SESCO Conference
Organization: ICRP Budapest
• Topics: Global challenges and regional security; national security and defence policies, military strategies; security organisations; conflict transformation and conflict resolution; cyber security; economic issues; energy security; cross-border crime, counter-terrorism; immigration; self-determination; territorial sovereignty; financial sovereignty; separatism, ethnic minority issues; diaspora policies and interstate relations.
• Papers are invited on the topics outlined and others falling within the scope of the conference.
- Abstracts of no more than 3,000 characters. Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
- Paper of no more than 40,000 characters. The recommended length is between 20,000 and 40,000 characters.
• Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by an international reviewing committee.
Authors will be notified of conditional acceptance or rejection in 2 working days after submission
- 15 minutes for the presentation.
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint or Prezi for your presentation.
- Language: British English;
- Font type and size: Times New Roman – size 12;
- editable file (.doc, .rtf, .odt);
- Harvard Citation System. Figures, illustrations, tables are allowed.
• Deadlines for publishing: the abstracts sent upon registration will be included in the Booklet of Abstracts published for the conference. The full paper will be published online on the event’s webpage (if the paper is received by the final deadline of 1 March 2022).
• Abstracts should be uploaded through the online application form (or sent by e-mail at the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Co-authors and groups: Presentations and papers made by more than one author are also welcomed.