ASAP 2022 : 33rd IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures, and Processors
Conference Series : Application-Specific Systems, Architectures, and Processors
Call For Papers
33rd IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors
Gothenburg, Sweden - July 12-14, 2022
The 33rd IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures, and Processors (ASAP 2022) is organized by Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden, July 12 - July 14, 2022. The history of the ASAP conference traces back to the International Workshop on Systolic Arrays, organized in 1986 in Oxford, UK. It later developed into the International Conference on Application-Specific Array Processors. With its current title, it was organized for the first time in Chicago, USA, in 1996. Since then, it has alternated between Europe and North-America.
The conference covers the theory and practice of application-specific systems, architectures, and processors. Further, the conference will build upon traditional strengths in areas such as:
- Accelerator design for complex workloads, e.g., AI, big data, computational genomics, finance, network processing, etc.
- Application-specific instruction-set processors and architectures
- Approximate computing
- Autonomous computing systems
- Cloud computing accelerators
- Computer arithmetic
- Design methods, tools, and compilers
- Edge computing, wireless, mobile, IoT, and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Embedded systems and domain-specific solutions
- Heterogeneous computing, ranging from embedded to HPC systems and data centers
- Reconfigurable and custom computing (FPGAs, CGRAs, etc.)
- Signal and image processing
- Simulation and prototyping (e.g., validation, performance analysis)
- System quality attributes (energy efficiency, fault tolerance, security, etc.)
- Systems using emerging technologies (e.g., optical computing or communication, 3D devices and interconnects, memristors for storage and logic, in-memory computing)
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research manuscripts on the above topics.
* Abstract submission deadline: Feb 14, 2022
* Paper submission deadline: Feb 21, 2022
* Notification of acceptance: May 02, 2022
* Camera-ready papers: May 23, 2022
Guidelines for Submissions
All papers will be reviewed by at least three members of the program committee, with a double-blind review process.
Manuscripts for full papers should not exceed 8 single-spaced, double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including references, figures, and tables.
Manuscripts for short papers should not exceed 4 single-spaced, double-column pages.
All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format.
All accepted papers must be presented by one of the authors in order to be included in the proceedings and published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Keynote Speaker Speakers:
Maria Girone, Chief Technology Officer, CERN openlab
Alex Ramirez, Google
Christos Kozyrakis, Stanford
* General Chair
- Ioannis Sourdis, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
* Program Co-Chairs
- Miquel Pericàs, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Dionisios N. Pnevmatikatos, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
* Publicity Co-Chairs
- Christian Pilato, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Dimitris Theodoropoulos, Technical University of Crete, Greece
* Proceedings Chair
- Pedro Trancoso, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
* Web and Registration Co-Chairs
- Neethu Bal Mallya, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Prajith Ramakrishnan Geethakumari, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden