FSTTCS 2011 : IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
Conference Series : Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
Call For Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers presenting original and unpublished research in any area of Theoretical Computer Science or Foundational aspects of Software Technology. Submissions will be electronic, via EasyChair. Representative areas include, but are not limited to:
* Algorithms, including randomized and approximation algorithms, distributed algorithms, geometry, online and streaming algorithms, fixed-parameter algorithms
* Automata and Formal Languages
* Combinatorial Optimization
* Computational Complexity, including circuits, communication, derandomization, PCPs, proof complexity, structural complexity
* Concurrent, timed and hybrid systems
* Cryptography and security
* Logic in Computer Science, including finite model theory, modal and temporal logics, specification and verification
* Programming languages, including semantics, types, program analysis and correctness
Concurrent submissions are not allowed until accept/reject notification (or submission of the final version, if the submission is accepted at FSTTCS).
Submissions are restricted to 12 pages using the FSTTCS style file. Proofs omitted due to space constraints must be put into an appendix to be read by the program committee members/reviewers at their discretion.
Authors should upload pdf files generated using LaTeX along with the FSTTCS style file. Examples of usage for this style can be downloaded here as a zip file.
Accepted papers will have to be formatted for the Proceedings using the LIPIcs LaTeX style, which will be available shortly.
Submissions: June 1, 2011 to July 6, 2011
Notification to Authors: September 5, 2011
Final Version Due: October 5, 2011
Conference: December 12-14, 2011
Accepted papers will be published as the proceedings of the Conference in the Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs) as a free, open, electronic archive with access to all. Authors will retain full rights over their work. The accepted papers will be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License: Creative Commons -NC-ND For an accepted paper to be included in the proceedings, one of the authors must commit to presenting the paper at the conference.