ICOM 2022 : International Conference on the Physics of Optical Materials and Devices
Call For Papers
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 6th International Conference on Physics of Optical Materials and Devices (ICOM 2022) which will be held in Belgrade, Serbia, from 29th of August – 2nd of September 2022. in Hotel Falkensteiner.
ICOM 2022 is organized in a workshop format, consisting of several plenary sessions addressing the core topics of the preliminary science program:
• Luminescent materials and nanomaterials
• Hybrid optical materials (organic/inorganic)
• Characterization techniques of optical materials
• Luminescence mechanisms and energy transfers
• Theory and modeling of optical processes
• Ultrafast-laser processing of materials
• Luminescence thermometry
• Physical, chemical, and biological sensing using optical methods
• Optical sensors
• Medical imaging
• Advanced optical materials in photovoltaics and biophotonics
• Photothermal and photoacoustic spectroscopy and phenomena
The authors of selected papers will be invited to submit their manuscripts for publication in Optical Materials (Elsevier).
Organizing committees have the pleasure of welcoming you to join us at the conference and expect to see you next year in Belgrade and let us guide you across the beauty of the capital of Serbia. Please, be so kind and make this First Announcement available to your colleague and friends who are interested in the topics mentioned above and would like to take part in this scientific event.
Chairpersons of the Conference
Prof. Dr. Miroslav Dramićanin
Prof. Dr. Bruno Viana