PARMA-DITAM 2022 : PARMA-DITAM: 13th Workshop on Parallel Programming and Run-Time Management Techniques for Many-core Architectures & 11th Workshop on Design Tools and Architectures for Multi-Core
Call For Papers
PARMA-DITAM 2022: https://parma-ditam-workshop.github.io/
PARMA 2022: 13th Workshop on Parallel Programming and Run-Time Management Techniques for Many-core Architectures
DITAM 2022: 11th Workshop on Design Tools and Architectures for Multi-Core Embedded Computing Platforms
The current trend towards many-core and the emerging accelerator-based architecture requires a global rethinking of software and hardware design, which turn out to be more than ever before strongly entangled.
The PARMA-DITAM workshop focuses on many-core architectures, parallel programming models, design space exploration, tools and run-time management techniques to exploit the features and boost the performance of such (possibly heterogeneous, (re-)programmable and/or (re-)configurable) many-core processor architectures from embedded to high performance computing platforms and cyber physical systems.
The workshop will have six main topics:
• T1: Parallel programming models and languages, compilers and virtualization techniques
• T2: Runtime modelling, monitoring, adaptivity, and management
• T3: Runtime trade-off execution, power management, and memory management
• T4: Heterogeneous and reconfigurable many-core: architectures and design space exploration
• T5: Methodologies, design tools, and high level synthesis for many-core architectures
• T6: Parallel applications for many-core platforms
• T7: Case studies, success stories and applications applying T1-T6
General Chair: Stefano Cherubin, Edinburgh Napier University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Co-Chair: Francesca Palumbo, University of Sassari, email@example.com
Program Co-Chair: João Bispo, Universidade do Porto, firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicity Chair: Amir H. Ashouri, Huawei, email@example.com
Web Chair: Daniele Cattaneo, Politecnico di Milano, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Giovanni Agosta, Politecnico di Milano, email@example.com
• João M.P. Cardoso, Universidade do Porto, firstname.lastname@example.org
• William Fornaciari, Politecnico di Milano, email@example.com
• Michael Hübner, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cristina Silvano, Politecnico di Milano, email@example.com
• Dimitrios Soudris, National Technical University of Athens, firstname.lastname@example.org
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Proceedings of the workshop will be published in the ACM International Conferences Proceedings Series (under approval).
Papers should be submitted electronically through the workshop website. The review process will be double-blind.
Electronic paper submission requires a full paper, up to 6 double column ACM format pages, including figures and references.
Papers should be submitted in PDF format. Please use the following template when preparing your manuscript:
Paper submission deadline: 31 January 2022 23:59 UTC
Notification of acceptance: 21 February 2022
Camera ready version: 14 March 2022
Workshop: 22 June 2022 (co-located with HiPEAC)