I4CS 2022 : 22nd International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
Call For Papers
***** EXTRENDED DEADLINE FOR 2nd ROUND CONTRIBUTIONS: MARCH 19, 2022 *****
Interdisciplinary thinking is a key success factor for any community. "Exploring Future Computing" is the motto of the 22nd I4CS, to be held from June 13 until 15, 2022 in Delft/The Netherlands, dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community systems, services, and applications.
We would like to invite the academic community to Delft, a lovely place and one of the oldest Dutch cities, located close to the seat of the government in The Hague. It is well known for its famous blue ceramics and delicate cheese. The Delft University of Technologies will offer the I4CS 2022 a perfect venue to meet.
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers, and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet Community Services. The I4CS is a direct follower of the former I2CS (International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems).
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Block chain and secure multi-party computation
- 5G/6G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Data models, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics
- Distributed and hybrid quantum computing
Applications: Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and mobile work
- Open collaboration and eLearning didactics
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
- Pandemic-related challenges and eHealth-assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Internet of things and cyber physical systems
- Security, identity, and data protection
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences, and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 20 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the program committee.
As in the previous years, I4CS 2022 will publish their proceedings with Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) series. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP, Scopus.
- Frank Phillipson, TNO, The Netherlands
- Gerald Eichler, Deutsche Telekom Technology and Innovation, Darmstadt, Germany
- Christian Erfurth, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Germany
- Günter Fahrnberger, University of Hagen, Germany
For further details and news, please check regularly the conference URL. If needed, feel free to drop an email to email@example.com