ICGSP--Ei Compendex & SCOPUS 2022 : 2022 The 6th International Conference on Graphics and Signal Processing (ICGSP 2022)--Ei Compendex & SCOPUS
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 The 6th International Conference on Graphics and Signal Processing (ICGSP 2022)--Ei Compendex & SCOPUS
Abbreviation: ICGSP 2022
Chiba, Japan | July 01-03, 2022
More details, please visit: http://www.icgsp.org
Dear Scholars and Researchers,
Warmest Greetings from ICGSP2022!
This conference will address diverse topics related to recent trends and progress made in the field of graphics and signal processing.
We will be thankful for the contributions to ICGSP2022.
Papers accepted by ICGSP 2022 will be published in Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex & SCOPUS.
ICGSP 2021, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8941-9), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2020, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7781-2), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2019, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7146-9), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2018, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6386-0), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2017, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5239-0), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
(Included but not limited):
- Multimedia big data analytics
- Distributed multimedia for body networks
- Deep learning for health-specific event detection and classification
- Streaming, security and privacy for healthcare
- Sparsity-based and low-rank based sensing of human vital signs
- Multimedia for smart homes and elderly care
- Multimedia processing for tele-rehabilitation
- Computational imaging for healthcare applications
- Healthcare monitoring applications using wearable technologies
- Image/video/speech/audio coding and processing
- Multimedia networking
- Multimedia traffic, communications and heterogeneous interactions
- Multimedia quality assessment
By online submission system: https://www.zmeeting.org/submission/icgsp2022
E-mail submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiba Institute of Technology (Tsudanuma Campus)
Add: 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 275-0016, JAPAN
Ms. Iris Taylor
Tel: +86 180 8007 5398