CSNDSP 2022 : 13th International Symposium on Communication Systems, Networks and Digital Signal Processing
Conference Series : Communication Systems Networks and Digital Signal Processing
Call For Papers
Since 1998 CSNDSP has been recognised as an international forum to present and exchange research findings and discuss future research topics in the fields of communication systems, communications networks, digital signal processing and other related areas. CSNDSP offers the opportunities for researchers to participate in organising workshops, tutorials, and open discussions in upcoming research topics. CSNDSP 2022 is organized by Instituto de Telecomunicações a research institute in Portugal. The Local Organising Committee invites you to submit original high-quality papers for presentation at the CSNDSP 2022, which will be held at the beautiful and old city of Porto in Portugal. As in previous events CSNDSP 2022 will also be hosting dedicated colloquiums and several special sessions on selected topics that you may wish to submit papers.
Papers are solicited from, but not limited to the following topics:
Communications Systems & Theory:
- Adaptive modelling
- Chip design for communications
- Coding theory & techniques
- Communications for disaster management
- Fading channels
- Filtering techniques
- Radio/microwave/millimetre wave comms.
- Noise reduction
- Transmission diversity
- Satellite & space communications
- Communication standards
- Internet communications
- Internet protocols
- IP over ATM
- Routing protocols
- Transport control protocols
Networks & Network Management
- Bandwidth management and Buffering
- Channel allocation
- Congestion & admission controls
- Digital integrated services
- Intelligent networks
- Modelling and simulation techniques
- Network management
- QoS, reliability & performance modelling
- Queuing theory
- Regulatory issues
- Routing issues & multicasting
- Security & privacy
- Signalling, traffic control, etc.
- Communications for sustainability and green energy.
- Smartphones/Home networks/Residential Gateways
- Internet of things for smart living and e-health
- Middleware support for smart home and health telematics services
- Free space optics
- Optical wireless communications
- High-speed devices for photonics
- Optical buffering
- Optical fibre communications
- Optical MEMS for lightwave networks
- Optical routing/Photonic networks
- Optical signal processing
- Optical switching
- Radio over fibre & FSO
- Adaptive signal processing
- Digital & multirate signal processing
- DSP algorithms & applications
- DSP implementation
- Multidimensional signal processing
- Optical signal processing
- Signal processing for storage
- VLSI for communications & DSP
- AI for health, smart urban environments, assistive technologies
Wireless Networks & Devices:
- 5G network evolution
- Ad-hoc & Sensor networks
- Disconnected & weakly connected operation
- Interworking wireless & wireline networks
- Location-based Services & positioning
- MEMO & FORM systems
- Mobile agents
- Mobile computing for e-commerce
- Mobility management
- Multimedia & broadband services
- Multimedia QoS support & middleware
- Performance of end-to-end protocols
- Proxies & middleware
- System-level energy management
- Transport layer issues
- Wireless broadband mobile access
- Wireless LAN/WAN
- Wireless/mobile networked
- Wearable sensors/integrated micro-nano systems/home health monitoring
▪ Full paper: 16 Feb. 2022 ▪ Notification of acceptance: 31 March 2022 ▪ Camera ready: 31 May 2022 ▪ Registration and payment: until 31 May 2022
▪ All papers will be reviewed by at least three referees. Only papers presented at the conference will be published in the IEEE-Xplore.
▪ Selected best papers presented will be published in the special issue of selected journals.
▪ Travel grant and registration fee waivers – CSNDSP will offer a number of them
Registration fees will be announced in the event webpage at www.csndsp2022.av.it.pt
The registration includes - registration covers up to two papers, Lunches and Coffee Breaks, Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner and Sightseeing Tour. Students must make evidence of their university enrolment.
Submission & Publishing details:
▪ Electronic submission ONLY, through: http//edas.info
▪ All papers will be reviewed by at least three referees.
▪ The manuscripts must fit IEEE conference template for publishing at IEEE-Xplore.
▪ All papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
▪ Selected papers will be published in special issues of journals (to be announced).