Journal of Political Science (JPS)
Scope and Topics
Journal of Political Science (JPS) is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles on both domestic and international politics. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on national and international politics. All submissions must describe original research, not published or currently under review for another conference or journal.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Comparative Politics
- Foreign Policy
- International Relations
- National & International Politics
- Politics & Society
- Public Law
- Public Policy
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||:||February 11, 2023|
|Authors Notification||:||March 11, 2023|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||March 20, 2023 |
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- Benamor Tawfik, University of Manouba, Tunisia
- George A,University of Miami,United States
- Ksenia,King's College,UK.
- Lourdes Trujillo Castellano, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Mak Arvin, Trent University, Canada
- Murat Cokgezen, Marmara University, Turkey.
- Narek S. Galstyan, Yerevan State University,Armenia.
- Oguzhan Goksel, Istanbul 29 Mayis University,Turkey.
- Pasquale PAZIENZA, University of Foggia, Italy.
- Serge Plattard, University College London, UK
- Steven B Kleinman, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania.
- Susanne Oxenstierna, Swedish Defence Research Agency, Sweden
- Tigercheng, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan