ICIVC--IEEE, Ei, Scopus 2022 : IEEE--2022 7th International Conference on Image, Vision and Computing (ICIVC 2022)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
*IEEE ICIVC 2022_7th International Conference on Image, Vision and Computing // Ei Compendex and Scopus
Full name: 2022 7th International Conference on Image, Vision and Computing
Abbreviation: ICIVC 2022
Conference Website: http://www.icivc.org
Conference dates: July 26-28, 2022
Conference Venue: Xi'an, China
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- 2022 7th International Conference on Image, Vision and Computing will be held during July 26-28, 2022 in Xi'an, China. It's co-sponsored by IEEE, SMC, Xi’an University of Science and Technology, and co-organized by Shaanxi Computer Society, Ocean University of China, and Beijing University of Technology, China.
- ICIVC will be an ideal platform for scholars, researchers and professionals to exchange insights and discuss the development of image, vision and computing. It will be a perfect gathering to learn about new perspectives, technologies and trends which might pushes the boundaries of the technology and eventually creates a broader future for applications.
Welcome the professionals, experts, managements and students from the universities, research institutions, and companies to attend the conference!
Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be included into ICIVC 2022 Conference Proceedings which will be published by IEEE, and submitted to IEEE Xplore. Those papers will be submitted for indexing to Ei Compendex and Scopus.
ICIVC 2022 is listed in IEEE Official Conference Calendar：https://conferences.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/conferencedetails/55077
ICIVC 2021 Proceedings is Published by IEEE and indexed by Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
ICIVC 2020 Proceedings | Archived into IEEE Xplore | ISBN: 978-1-5386-2892-8 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
ICIVC 2019 Proceedings | Archived into IEEE Xplore | ISBN: 978-1-7281-2325-7 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
ICIVC 2018 Proceedings | Archived into IEEE Xplore | ISBN: 978-1-5386-4990-9 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
ICIVC 2017 Proceedings | Archived into IEEE Xplore | ISBN: 978-1-5090-6237-9 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
ICIVC 2016 Proceedings | Archived into IEEE Xplore | ISBN: 978-1-5090-3754-4 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
★Call for paper
- Track 1. Image processing basics and methods
- Track 2. Computer Graphics and Photography
- Track 3. Computer Vision and Image Computing
- Track4. Image processing and multimedia technology
3-D and Surface Reconstruction
Adaptive and Clustering Algorithms
Adaptive Signal Processing
Content-based Image retrieval
Cyclo-stationary Signal Analysis
Data Mining Techniques
Pattern recognition and analysis
Radar Image Processing
More topics, please via http://www.icivc.org/cfp.html
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English, and should be within 4-12 pages.
- You will publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICIVC 2022, orally or poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
- You can deliver a presentation on ICIVC 2022, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit.
*Paper Latex Template: http://www.icivc.org/ieee-conference-latex-template.zip
*Paper word Template: http://www.icivc.org/instruct8.5x11x2.doc
→Submission Online Electrical System: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icivc2022
→Email Submission Address: email@example.com
Day 1, JULY 26, 2022 Registration & Online Zoom Test
Day 2, JULY 27, 2022 Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speech & Parallel Sessions
Day 3, JULY 28, 2022 Parallel Sessions
Xian, located in central-northwest China, records the great changes of the country just like a living history book. Called Chang'an (meaning the eternal city) in ancient times, it is one of the birthplaces of the ancient Chinese civilization in the Yellow River Basin area. As the eastern terminal of the Silk Road and the site of the famous Terracotta Warriors of the Qin Dynasty, the city has won a reputation all over the world. More than 3,000 years of history including over 1,100 years as the capital city of ancient dynasties, have endowed the city with an amazing historical heritage. Travelers marvel at the numerous historical sites and cultural relics in the city.
Conference Secretary: Ms. Eileen Wu
Available: 10:30 - 16:00, working day only
Wechat: iconf-cs ( send ICIVC 2022)