ML 2022 : 18th International Conference Mobile Learning 2022
Call For Papers
--- Call for Papers ML 2022 (last call): submissions until 24 January 2022 ---
18th International Conference Mobile Learning 2022
12 – 14 March 2022, Virtual
* UPDATE in the Conference format: it is going to be held totally online due to Coronavirus situation
* Keynote Speaker (confirmed):
Professor Audrey van der Meer, NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
* Conference Scope
Mobile learning is concerned with a society on the move. In particular, with the study of “…how the mobility of learners augmented by personal and public technology can contribute to the process of gaining new knowledge, skills and experience” (Sharples et al. 2007).
The ML Conference seeks to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of mobile learning research which illustrate developments in the field.
For more details and information about topics please check http://www.mlearning-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by January 24, 2022. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (last call): 24 January 2022
- Notification to Authors (last call): 14 February 2022
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (last call): Until 28 February 2022
- Late Registration (last call): After 28 February 2022
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, ERIC and other important indexing services.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.mlearning-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society