FRUCT 2022 : 31st IEEE FRUCT Conference
Call For Papers
The conference will be organized as a mix of onsite and remote participation, i.e., online participation is allowed.
We welcome you to join our Telegram channel https://t.me/fructorg where you can ask questions and will receive the latest announcements and updates.
FRUCT is a large Pan-European cooperation network that promotes open innovations in academia and industry. FRUCT conference is a high-quality scientific event for meeting academia and business people and setting projects. The average conference is attended by 120+ participants representing 30+ member organizations and guests from other organizations. The participants come from all around the globe, usually, we have representatives from 20+ countries and 6 continents, e.g., Finland, Russia, Italy, UK, India, Brazil, Australia, and other countries. The industry is also well represented.
The conference attracts the most active and talented students to present their R&D projects, meet people alike, create new teams, and find employers and investors. The conference invites world-class academic and industrial experts to lecture on the hottest topics. The main conference program is for Wed-Fri. It includes regular sessions as well as thematic workshops.
We welcome everybody to submit papers and take part in the conference, share their research, and join the FRUCT Association. Thanks to sponsors we traditionally have low registration fees and various discounts can be applied. For further details refer to http://www.fruct.org/cfp and the registration is open at http://www.fruct.org/registration.
If you never attended FRUCT before, please refer to the program of one of the previous FRUCT conferences, e.g., https://fruct.org/program29. This way you can make your own impression about the scope, scale, and quality of the conference.
The list of conference topics:
- Algorithms and Modeling
- Artificial Intelligence in Text Analysis and Generation
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation
- Big Data, Data Mining, Data Storage and Management
- Bioinformatics, e-Health and Wellbeing
- Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Cloud Computing Systems, Networks and Applications
- Cloud Computing, Data Driven Applications and Systems
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Context Awareness and Proactive Services
- Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
- Database Efficiency, Database Analytics, Optimization in Databases
- Databases and Ad-hoc Networks, Cloud Database Environment
- Design of Distributed Applications
- Drone-based Environmental and Infrastructure
- Monitoring Drones and IoT Convergence
- Drones in Deep-learning Loops
- Intelligence, Social Mining and Web
- Internet of Things and Enabling Technologies
- Knowledge and Data Management Systems
- Location Based Services: e-Tourism/Logistics/Navigation
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligent in Database Systems
- Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
- Next Generation Networks, Wireless Technologies, 5G and beyond
- Open Source Mobile OS: Architectures and Applications
- Relational Databases, Autonomous Databases in Cloud
- Relational databases, Spatial databases, SQL tuning
- Robotics, Movement, Cognition
- Security and Privacy: Applications and Coding Theory
- Sensor Design, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
- Simulation Platforms for Drone and Robotics Apps
- Smart Spaces, Linked Data and Semantic Web
- Smart Systems and Embedded Networks
- Software Design, Innovative Applications
- Software Engineering: Paradigms, Methodologies, Models
- SQL tuning, Spatial Databases, Temporal Databases
- Teaching Methodology in Computer Science
- Wearable-Computing Novel Architectures and Solutions
RG-02: 150 EUR - Registration before April 1, 2022, for IEEE members OR representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-03: 250 EUR - Early bird full registration, if registered before April 1, 2022
RG-04: 250 EUR - Late registration for IEEE members OR representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-05: 350 EUR - Late full registration
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
- Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline: 28 February 2022;
- Short papers (min 2 pages, max 6 pages), deadline: 28 February 2022;
- Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 4 pages), deadline: 15 April 2022.
Traditionally FRUCT doesn't provide deadline extension, as instead, we have an early-bird submissions mechanism. It is also good to increase your chance to get your paper accepted as a Full Paper, as this way you always will have the second chance to improve the paper and get another round of review.
The Early bird submission deadline: January 31, 2022.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. The acceptance rate of the last conference was 38%. We use the IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included to IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus, DBLP, Web of Science, ACM, and RSCI (as journal publication). FRUCT series is included in Scimago Journal Rank (SJR, http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid), AMiner, CORE and DOAJ (https://doaj.org/toc/2343-0737).
FRUCT has a high rating in national systems, e.g., Finnish (JUFO=1, JufoID: 72707), Norwegian (NSD=1), Danish (BFI=1, ID: 8782540).
The selected papers get an invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication in Scopus-indexed partner journals.
This time FRUCT conference will be held in the city of Helsinki, Finland. The conference host is the University of Helsinki, so you will be in the city center and have an opportunity to enjoy a great conference, Finnish hospitality, sightseen of Helsinki, get the great chance to see one of the top EU universities from inside and setup new contacts with Finnish colleagues.
We hope that this time most of the conference sections will be held in a classic face-to-face format. The conference will be just before May 1 holidays, which is an important day in the Finnish tradition (Vappu). Come and enjoy it! Let's come back to normal life. We are looking forward to meeting you in Helsinki!
Submit your paper today at https://www.fruct.org/submit