COMPSYS 2022 : First Workshop on Composable Systems
Call For Papers
The future of computing systems is inevitably embracing a disaggregated and composable pattern: from clusters of computers to pools of resources that can be dynamically combined together and tailored around applications requirements. Transitioning to this new paradigm requires ground-breaking research ranging from new hardware architectures up to new models and abstractions at all levels of the software stack. COMPSYS brings together the expertise of researchers and developers from academia and industry on all aspects of composable systems design, management and use.
COMPSYS is Colocated with IPDPS 2022 - https://www.ipdps.org/.
Papers are solicited from the areas, including, but not limited to:
- Hardware and emerging storage technologies Hardware architectures for composability
- Power, energy, and thermal management for composable systems
- Memory and storage technologies for composable system
- Modeling, Prototyping and Evaluation Composable system prototypes
- Modeling of composable systems
- Evaluation of applications on composable systems
- Failure and resilience models for composable systems
- System software and programming models/tools Control plane software for management of composable systems
- Programming models for composable systems
- Analysis / profiling tools and techniques for composable systems
- Software runtimes for composability in Cloud and HPC
- Virtualization for composable systems
Each manuscript will be evaluated with a double-blinded review process. Authors must omit at submission time their names or any information that can disclose their identity. Manuscripts must not exceed 6 single-spaced, double-column pages using 10-point font on 8.5 x 11 inch pages (IEEE conference style) including figures and tables but excluding references. Submitted papers should not have appeared in or be under consideration for another workshop, conference or journal. It is also expected that all accepted papers will be presented at the workshop by one of the authors.
To honor exceptional contributions to the workshop, the authors of one paper will receive a Best Paper award, and additionally the best presentation will receive a Best Presentation award.
- Papers submissions: February 1 2022
- Authors notification: March 1 2022
- Camera ready: March 15 2022
- Workshop: June 3rd 2022