AFASES 2011 : The 13th International Conference of Scientific Papers “SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN THE AIR FORCE”
Call For Papers
1. MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, FINANCE
Topics include: economics, new trends in the theory of management; management of quality, changes and innovation; globalization and economic crises; marketing, finance, business.
2. SOCIO and HUMANITIES
Topics include: sociology; psychology; human resources; foreign languages; communication, education and counseling
3. MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER SCIENCES, IT&C
Topics include: applied mathematics ; computer science; information technology; communications.
4. ENGINEERING SCIENCES
Topics include: electrical and electronical engineering; mechanical engineering; matherials and technology; renewable energy and environment.
5. AIR FORCE
Topics include: aerodynamics and flight mechanics; performance, stability, dynamics and control of aerospace vehicles; navigation and guidance; automatic control; propulsion systems; rotary wing dynamics and control; composite materials for aircraft structures; tactical missiles.
6. DEVELOPMENTS IN THE FIELD OF UAS’s
Topics include: aeromechanical aspects; structures, materials; propulsions systems; new missions; autopilots and navigation; sensors; data link.
- One can participate as the unique author, as a main author, or as a co-author with a number of maximum 2 (two) papers, for a fee of 100 Eur (for foreign authors) or 250 RON (for domestic authors) - PhD students have 50% free from the participation fee
- Papers will be written in English
- Instructions for paper’s writing are available on the Air Force Academy’s site (www.afahc.ro)
- Application forms and abstracts will be sent via e-mail, on the Conference coordinator address
- Final papers will be submitted via e-mail, as attachments (*.doc, NOT *.docx) on the e-mail addresses specified for each of the sections