IWPU 2011 : International Workshop on Program Understanding
Call For Papers
International Workshop on Program Understanding
July 2 - 4, 2011, Novosibirsk, Russia
The workshop is a satellite event of the 8th Ershov Informatics Conference PSI'11 (June 27 - July 01, 2011, Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok, Russia, http://psi.nsc.ru/). The aim of the workshop is to provide an opportunity for active researchers to establish cooperation, to exchange new ideas and discuss in deep current trends and problems related to the following topics.
* formal and informal program models;
* program specification, transformation and verification;
* semantics and program analysis;
* programming paradigms;
* system re-engineering and reuse;
* integrated programming environments;
* software architectures;
* software maintenance and testing;
* program understanding and visualization.
(The list is not exhaustive.)
* Mikhail Bulyonkov, A.P.Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia (email@example.com)
* Robert Gluck, DIKU, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Kenichi Asai, Ochanomizu University, Tokyo, Japan (email@example.com, http://pllab.is.ocha.ac.jp/~asai/)
* Dmitry Bulychev, Sank-Petersburg State University, Russia
* Geoff Hamilton, Dublin City University, Ireland (Geoff.Hamilton@computing.dcu.ie, http://www.computing.dcu.ie/~hamilton/)
* Andrei Klimov, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russia (firstname.lastname@example.org, http://pat.keldysh.ru/~anklimov/)
* Sergei Romanenko, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russia (email@example.com, http://pat.keldysh.ru/~roman/)
* Peter Sestoft, IT University of Copenhagen , Denmark (firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.itu.dk/~sestoft/)
* Nikolay Shilov, A.P.Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems, Russia (email@example.com, http://www.iis.nsk.su/persons/shilov/shilov.htm)
* Andrey Terekhov, St. Petersburg State University, Russia (Andrey.Terekhov@lanit-tercom.com, http://ant.tepkom.ru/)
All submissions must be in English, clearly written and in sufficient detail to allow the Program Committee to assess the merits of the work. Electronic submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org are welcome. Please use LaTeX2e and do not exeed 12 pages limit (of A4 size). Submissions should be received by April 22, 2011. The paper should indicate complete authors' addresses (including e-mail addresses), affiliation and a short abstract. Authors will be notified about PC decision by May 8, 2011.
Accepted papers will be published is a special complementary volume to Proceedings of PSI'11 Conference that will be available at the workshop.
The workshop location is a picturesque resort nearby Novosibirsk.
* April 22, 2011 - paper submission by email to email@example.com
* May 8, 2011 - author notification.
* May 22, 2011 - final version due date.
* June 27 - July 01, 2011 - PSI'11 Conference.
* July 2 - 4, 2011 - PU Workshop.