ICCAI--ACM, Ei, Scopus 2022 : ACM--2022 8th International Conference on Computing and Artificial Intelligence (ICCAI 2022)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 8th International Conference on Computing and Artificial Intelligence
Abbreviation: ICCAI 2022
2022 8th International Conference on Computing and Artificial Intelligence (ICCAI 2022) which is organized by Tiangong University, supported by Beijing University of Technology, Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin University, Sichuan University, and Shanghai Jiao Tong University will be held in Tianjin, China during March 18-21, 2022.
Conference Website: http://www.iccai.net/
1. Previous Keynote Speakers: Prof. Nikola Kasabov, IEEE Fellow and RSNZ Fellow, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand; Prof. David Zhang, IEEE Fellow and IAPR Fellow, Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen), China; Prof. Yiu-ming Cheung, IEEE Fellow and IET Fellow, Hong Kong Baptist University, China.
2. ICCAI papers have been published in ACM conference proceedings, archived in ACM Digital Library, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus for four consecutive years.
3. SCI-indexed Journal publication
1. Conference Proceedings by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9611-0): archived in ACM Digital Library, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
2. International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE, ISSN: 1793-8201): indexed by EI (INSPEC, IET), Google Scholar, ProQuest, etc,.
3. SCI indexed journal: Applied Sciences (ISSN: 2076-3417): indexed by SCIE (Web of Science), Scopus, Inspec, CAPlus / SciFinder, etc. IF: 2.679, CiteScore: 3.0
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Intelligent Computing: Genetic algorithm; Simulated annealing algorithm; Taboo search algorithm
Artificial Intelligence and its Applications: Biometrics; Pattern Recognition; Computer vision
Computer and Information Technology: Embedded systems; Signal, image and speech processing; Software engineering
Tiangong University, Tianjin, China
Adderss: No. 399 Bin Shui Xi Road, Xi Qing District, Tianjin 300387, P.R. of China
Submission and Contact Methods
Submission Methods: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccai2022
Tel: +852-3500-0799 (English)/+86-28-86528465 (Chinese)
Conference Secretary: Ms. Olia Lai
ICCAI 2022 can provide a platform for academic communication in Computing and Artificial Intelligence and related areas. For more conference information, please visit the conference website: http://www.iccai.net/