ISSC 2011 : The 22nd IET Irish Signals and Systems Conference
Call For Papers
The 22nd IET Irish Signals and Systems Conference, ISSC 2011 (www.issc.ie), is coming home to Trinity College Dublin during the long summer days of June 2011. Since its inception in 1989 in Trinity, as the Colloquium on DSP and Control, this annual conference has grown to reflect the diversity within our technical community, and maintains its role as Ireland's premier conference in all aspects of signals and systems.
ISSC 2011 will take place from 23rd to 24th June 2011. It will be hosted by the School of Engineering, within the Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Science at Trinity College Dublin (TCD). The Conference focuses on digital signal processing, control and communications, and encompasses algorithm, circuit and system modeling, design, and implementation, for a broad range of applications. To this end, we extend a special welcome to authors of papers on novel and emerging areas of research in signal processing, control and communications.
Full Paper Submission: 31st March 2011, 17:00 GMT
Notification of Acceptance: 6th May 2011
Submission of Camera Ready Paper: 20th May 2011, 17:00 GMT
Early Registration Deadline: 20th May 2011, 17:00 GMT
Conference Dates: Thursday 23rd June to Friday 24th June 2011
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Theory and Methods for Signals and Systems
• Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Circuit Design
• Communication Systems and Networks
• Control Systems
• Detection, Estimation and Prediction for Signals and Systems
• Image, Multimedia, Speech and Audio Signal Processing
• Biomedical Signal Processing and Systems
• Sensor Systems
• Embedded DSP
• DSP and Control for Robotics, Automation and Machine Learning
• Bio-Inspired Systems
• Cryptography, Information Hiding, Security and Forensics
• Geophysical Signal Processing
• Genomic Signal Processing
• Array Signal Processing
• Nonlinear Systems and Control
• Adaptive Systems and Robust Control
• Process Monitoring and Fault Detection
• VLSI, ASIC, and FPGAs for Signal Processing, Control and Communication Applications
• SoC, NoC, MPSoC
• Signals and Systems Engineering Education
Join Our Mailing List
If you are not yet receiving direct ISSC 2011 email notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org, and wish to be added to the ISSC 2011 email distribution list, you can add your name to the mailing list. Alternatively, you can remove your name at any time.
This email was sent to: email@example.com
Prospective authors are invited to submit a six-page (A4) fully formatted manuscript of original research.
All papers will be reviewed by at least three members of the Technical Programme Committee. Following review, authors will be informed whether their paper is accepted and, if accepted, whether it will be orally presented or presented as a poster.
The Technical Programme Committee will select high quality papers containing original work. The Committee encourages submissions that include implementation or simulation aspects, along with theoretical analysis and design. There will be a prize for the best student paper in the conference. A Maths Prize may be awarded this year if a student paper is judged to be of outstanding merit in its use of mathematical methodology.