IWOGL 2021 : International Workshop on Graph Labelling
Call For Papers
12th International Workshop on Graph Labelling 2021 (Online)
This is a workshop started by Professor Mirka Miller and had almost 20 years history. Previous IWOGL have been held in Australia, China, Indonesia, India, Slovakia, Poland and the US. This is a very special IWOGL, the COVID pandemic has made it impossible for us to meet physically, thus this workshop has to be hold online. Given that there are many challenges such as disturbed daily life of many of us and time differences for all the participants etc. This workshop will only have Invited Talks and Open Problem sessions.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Applications of graph labelings
• Graceful labelings and their variations
• Magic and Antimagic type labelings
• Sum labelings and their variations
• Prime and vertex prime labelings
• Binary labelings
• Average labelings
• Prof. Allison Marr, Southwestern University, USA
• Prof. Dalibor Froncek, University of Minnesota Duluth, USA
• Prof. Guanghui Wang, Shandong University, China
• Prof. Sylwia Cichacz-Przenioslo, AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland.
• Prof. Jay Bagga, Ball State University, USA
• Prof. Taoming Wang, Tunghai University, Taiwan
• Prof. Tarkeshwar Singh, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India
• Prof. Rinovia Simanjuntak, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
1. Open Problem Submission 30th Aug 2021
2. IWOGL 22nd – 23rd Sept 2021
Open Problems Submission
In IWOGL tradition, we will hold open problems sessions at IWOGL 2021. You are invited to submit an open problem to share with other conference participants or wider IWOCA community. An open problem description should not exceed 2 single-spaced pages, including references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and the open problem description. The authors are strongly advised to use the LaTeX style file supplied by Springer Verlag for Lecture Notes in Computer Science here. Please email to the open problems chair email@example.com.
Open problems submitted will be uploaded to IWOGL website and made publicly accessible before the workshop. During the open problems session, the authors have chance to present the problem and have discussion with all the participants.
1. Associate Professor Kiki Ariyanti Sugeng (University of Indonesia)
2. Associate Professor Yuqing Lin (University of Newcastle)
3. Associate Professor Andrea Fenovcikova (Technical University of Kosice)
4. Dr.Denny R. Silaban (University of Indonesia)
5. Ms. Giannina Ardaneswari (University of Indonesia)
Other details will be available on a conference web page hosted at http://www.graphtheorygroup.com/iwogl2021/. Please keep an eye for details on the online meeting link, the schedule of the talks. Please mark your diaries so as not to miss out on this very special IWOGL.