CAVES 2011 : International Workshop on Context-Aware and Cognitive Intelligence in Vehicular Systems
Call For Papers
International Work on Cognitive Intelligence and Context Aware Computing in Vehicular Systems ( CAVES)
(in affiliation with ITST-2011)
August 23-25, 2011
The workshop CAVES plans to provide an insight on the most recent innovations and research platforms that understand human and environmental behavior and cognitively make use of the contexts for effective decision-making in Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS).
Papers are invited in any one of the following or other related topics.
• Survey on intelligent transport systems
• Cognitive and Context aware computing for ITS
• Sensor information fusion
• Driver behavior, emotion and concentration recognition
• Collaborative communication, control and positioning
• Optimization methods and learning algorithms for ITS
• ITS framework architectures for different geographical regions.
• Mobility management in vehicular ad-hoc networks
• Seamless connectivity in heterogeneous vehicular networks
• Simultaneous localization and mapping
• Green and sustainable vehicle / transport systems
• Telematics and Infotainment
• Driver profile / behavioral model (physiological driver-vehicle interface)
• Intelligence in road traffic
• Integrated road safety management
• Practical vehicular and transport system design issues
• Traffic information dissemination and aggregation
• Cooperative safety support for public transport vehicles
• Middleware Architecture for ITS
• Context-aware parameter estimation and optimization for ITS
• Case studies
• Simulator tools and performance analysis
The authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, previously unpublished research results, not currently under review in any other conference or journal.
Information to Authors :
[a] Authors are requested to contribute original research works in English, to be submitted via EDAS in pdf / WORD format at http://edas.info//N10311.
[b] The total length of a paper should not exceed 6 pages formatted according to the IEEE Template at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
[c] All accepted papers will be published in ITST2011 proceedings and IEEE Xplore as well indexed in relevant databases.
[d] Extended versions of the best papers will be recommended for publication in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking: Special Issue on Network Routing and Communication Algorithm for Intelligent Transportation Systems.
[e] Important dates:
15th May 2011: Paper Submission
15th June 2011: Notification of Acceptance
1st July 2011: Camera Ready Version
For further information please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org