IFSP--Ei Compendex, Scopus 2022 : 2022 The 2nd International Forum on Signal Processing (IFSP 2022)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 The 2nd International Forum on Signal Processing (IFSP 2022)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Abbreviation: IFSP 2022
2022 The 2nd International Forum on Signal Processing (IFSP 2022)
Beijing, China | January 7-9, 2022
Accepted papers of IFSP 2022 after proper registration and presentation will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
▪ Acoustic and Vibration Signal Processing
▪ Audio & Acoustic Signal Processing
▪ Biomedical Signal & Image Processing
▪ Biomedical Signal Processing
▪ Communication Signal Processing
▪ Data Processing
▪ Design & Implementation of Signal Processing
▪ Detection and Estimation
▪ Digital Signal Processing
▪ Earth Resources Signal Processing
▪ Geophysical and Astrophysical Signal Processing
▪ Graph Theory & Signal Processing
▪ Image Processing
▪ Industrial Applications
▪ Industrial Signal Processing
▪ Machine Learning for Signal Processing
▪ Multi-dimensional Signal Processing
For more topics, please check：http://ifsp.net/cfp.html
▶Language: All submissions should be written in English.
▶Submission Types: Abstract submission for presentation only without publication; Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
▶Paper Length: The submitted papers should be no less than 8 pages. The maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged.
▶How to submit? Send to official email directly: email@example.com or Submit via Online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/ifsp2022
As your safety is our top priority and concern, the conference has added online attendance / presentation for participants in case of you cannot attend the conference because of the COVID-19. Participants will benefit of registration fee reduction after choosing online attendance / presentation. Accepted papers after registration will still be published normally.
Conference secretary: Ms. Reina Wang
Office Hour: 9:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)