WISA 2021 : WORLD CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION SECURITY APPLICATIONS
Call For Papers
WISA is one of the main security research venues hosted by the Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology (KIISC) and sponsored by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP), and co-sponsored by the Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), the Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA), and the National Security Research Institute (NSRI).
The primary focus of WISA 2021 will be on artificial intelligence (AI)-driven security including all other technical and practical aspects of security applications. This year, in particular, we will be inviting participation from prominent researchers working on AI and system security who are keen on addressing fundamental security challenges.
* The areas of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Adversarial machine learning
- AI and ML techniques for security
- Analysis of network and security protocols
- Anonymity and censorship-resistant technologies
- Applications of cryptographic techniques
- Authentication and authorization
- Automated tools for source code/binary analysis
- Blockchain security
- Critical infrastructure security
- Data-driven security
- Digital Forensics
- Embedded systems security
- Hardware and physical security
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Malware analysis
- Mobile/wireless/cellular system security
- Network infrastructure security
- Operating system security
- Practical cryptanalysis (hardware, DRM, etc.)
- Security policy
- Side channel attacks and countermeasures
- Storage and file systems security
- Trustworthy computing (Intel SGX, ARM Trustzone, etc.)
- Unmanned system security for vehicle/drone/ship
- Usable security
- Vulnerability research
- Web security
* Important Dates
• Paper submission deadline: June 30, 2021
• Author notification: July 21, 2021
• Camera-ready deadline: July 24, 2021
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
WISA will be looking for original research that has not been published before. Authors are invited to submit original papers, and must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel to journals or any other conferences that have proceedings. (A few selected papers will be recommended to SCIE journals). In addition, WISA will be accepting papers that report about experiences and recent enhancements of the prior works that had been published at a top security conference venue. In the latter case, the paper is expected to contain new materials more than 30% beyond the prior works.
The submission must be anonymous with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, nor obvious references included in the paper.
The paper should be prepared according to the "Authors Instruction for LNCS" (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html) and limited to at most 12 pages in total. The paper submission is accepted only in PDF or Word formats.
Submission site: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=wisa20210