IWPM - 2021 : IX International Workshop on Project Management and Making Decisions
Call For Papers
IX International Workshop on Project Management and Making Decisions
October 5 th to 7th, 2021
University of Informatics Sciences, Habana, Cuba
The Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas (UCI), Universidad Central “Marta Abreu” de las Villas (UCLV), Universidad Tecnológica de la Habana (CUJAE), Red Iberoamericana de Ingenieria de Proyectos (RIIPRO) and Asociación Latinoamericana de Ciencias Neutrosóficas (ALCN); convoke professionals linked to research and development activities in the field of project management, to participate in the IX International Workshop on Project Management and Making Decisions IWPM'2021, to be held in the National Hotel, Havana, Cuba, from October 5th to 7th, 2021, as part of:
IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2021
For this edition, includes face-to-face performance or virtual modality presentations.
Foreigners visiting Cuba may be vaccinated against COVID 19, if they wish to do so voluntarily.
IWPM’2021 is pleased to announce the participation of the prestigious Mr. Jesús Martínez Almela, global president of IPMA who will give the workshop opening conference.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
IWPM´2021 invites potential authors to submit contributions that describe novel and not previously published results in the following areas (but not limited to):
• Algorithms and tools for decision making in project management.
• Intelligent data analysis, applications in project management.
• Linguistic models and project management applications.
• Augmented analysis and reality augmented in making decisions problems.
• Uncertainty and neutrality in making decisions problems
• Neutrosophic tools for data visualization, application in project management.
• Neutrosophic theory and its applications in project management decisions
• Neutrosophic theory for machine learning in project management
• Metaheuristics and optimization techniques to solve project scheduling problems.
• Project engineering, BIM technologies, experiences and applications.
• Leadership and making decision in project management.
• Decision in contracts negotiation and stakeholder’s management.
• Risk management in projects and uncertainty management.
• Training in project management and international certification models.
• Jun 11: Deadline for paper reception.
• July 1: Communication of acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
• August 1: Deadline for receiving amended papers.
• October 5 - 7: Conference in session.
SUBMISSION, RULES FOR PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION OF PAPERS
You can download the template for the presentations on the springer's website (https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings)
Papers should be submitted by easy chair platform https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uciencia2020. Papers will be sent, to track IX International Workshop on Project Management.
Consent-to-Publish should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides authors should summit the Consent-to-Publish form (Contributor Consent to Publish.docx) signed by the authors of each paper, at least by the corresponding author. Also, the authors should obtain permissions from the previous publisher for any material that they want to reuse (Permission Request Form.doc). You can download both documents on the site: https://gespro.uci.cu.
Papers will be reviewed by double-blind pairs and their acceptance will be subject to the evaluation of the Scientic Committee corresponding to each thematic workshop.
A selection of the papers will be included as post-event publications in the Series “Studies in Computational Intelligence” (SCI) or in Neutrosophic sets and Systems journal. Both publications indexed by scopus.
• Nationals: $ 3000.00 CUP.
• Foreigners: $ 300.00 EUR (from March 15 to September 15), $ 350.00 EUR (after 15 September).
• Includes: certificate of participation, accreditation module, publication in the proccedings, welcome cocktail and farewell dinner.
• Nationals: $ 400.00 CUP.
• Foreigners: $ 75.00 EUR.
• Includes: certificate of participation, publication in the proccedings.
• A site to be disclosed soon will allow online payments, with the possibility of paying for the registration of one or various participants via the same transfer for greater convenience.
• Check or cash at the time of accreditation.
• Bank transfer.
Accommodation packages will be offered through Havanatur Travel Agency, for which you can contact:
Telf: (+53) 7204 7412 | 7201 9780 | 7201 9861 | 7201 9777
In addition, a limit number of capacities will be available at the Postgraduate Residence Hall of the University at modic prices. The request for accommodation must be sent by 05 September to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject Request for accommodation UCIENCIA 2021.
The package includes breakfast.
Ph.D Pedro Y. Piñero Pérez - Cuba
Ph.D Rafael Esteban Bello Pérez - Cuba
Ph.D Maikel Yelandi Leyva - Ecuador
Ph.D Luis Alvarado Acuña - Chile
Ph.D Daniel Alfonso Robaina - Cuba
Ph.D Alejandro Rosete Suárez - Cuba
Ph.D Raúl Giráldez Riojo - Spain
Ph.D Jesús Aguilar Ruiz – Spain
Ph.D Rafael Trujillo Insua - Uruguay
Ph.D Boris Heredia Rojas - Chile
Ph.D Germán Roseti – Argentina
Ph.D Daniel Gálvez Lio - Cuba
Ph.D Roberto Delgado Victore - Cuba
Ph.D Surayne Torres López - Cuba
Ph.D Francisco Javier López Correa - Colombia
MSc Yadira Liliana Lotero Álvarez - Colombia
Ph.D Carlos Cruz Corona - Spain
Ph.D Armando Pérez Fuentes - Cuba
Ph.D Gerdys E. Jimenez Moya - Cuba
Ph.D Febe A. Ciudad Ricardo - Cuba
Ph.D Yeleny Zulueta Véliz - Cuba
Ph.D Gilberto Fernando Castro Aguilar - Ecuador
Ph.D Jesús R. Meléndez Rangel - Ecuador
MSc Roberto Carlos García Vacacela - Ecuador
MSc Fernando García Arvizu - Mexico
Ph.D Gerardo Matturro Mazoni - Uruguay
Ph.D Nilda Yangüez Cervantes - Panamá
Ph.D Vladimir Villareal Contreras - Panamá
Ph.D Gabriela Marín Ranventós - Costa Rica
MSc Nadia Porro Lugo - Cuba
Ph.D Juan A. Plasencia Soler - Cuba
Ph.D Marieta Peña Abreu - Cuba
Ph.D Pascual Verdecia Vicet - Cuba
Ph.D Francisco A. Cano Alonso - Cuba
Ph.D Pedro Y. Piñero Pérez MSc. Daisy Oropesa Méndez
Ph.D Pascual Verdecia Vicet Ph.D Surayne Torres López
MSc. Iliana Pérez Pupo MSc. Nayma Amaro Martín
Ph.D Maikel Yelandi Leyva Ph.D Luis Alvarado Acuña
Dr. Pedro Y. Piñero Pérez, Chair of Organizing and Scientific Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
E- mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org