icSoftComp 2021 : Springer 2021 3rd International Conference on Soft Computing and its Engineering Applications
Call For Papers
2021 3rd International Conference on Soft Computing and its Engineering Applications (icSoftComp2021)
Call for Paper
Conference page: https://www.charusat.ac.in/icSoftComp2021/index.php
Submission page: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/icSoftComp2021
Submission Deadline: August 31, 2021
· icSoftComp2021 follows a double-blind peer review system.
· Please follow the Springer CCIS format for paper submission.
· Extended version of selected conference papers will appear in the special issues of peer reviewed journals
Previous conference proceedings:
- icSoftComp2020 https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811607073
- icSoftComp2017 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/8269416/proceeding
** Please forward to anyone who might be interested **
2021 3rd International Conference on Soft Computing and its Engineering Applications (icSoftComp2021) aims to provide an excellent international forum to the researchers, academicians, students, and professionals in the areas of computer science and engineering to present their research, knowledge, new ideas and innovations. It will exhibit an exciting technical program. It will also feature high-quality Tutorials and Workshops, Industry Panels and Exhibitions, as well as Keynotes from prominent research and industry leaders.
We are now open for technical paper submission, proposals for workshops/special sessions, and proposals for tutorials.
- Submissions for the main conference must be made online through OCS following the submission link: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/en/home/icSoftComp2021
The accepted and presented papers will be published as proceedings with Springer in their prestigious
Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series.
Indexed by Scopus, DBLP, Ei Compendex, Google Scholar, and Springerlink
Extended version of selected conference papers will appear in the special issues of the following peer reviewed journals:
- International Journal of Fuzzy System Applications (IJFSA) (Scopus)
- International Journal of Smart Vehicles and Smart Transportation (IJSVST)
Novel research in all practical areas of soft computing is sought.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to the following:
Track 1: Theory and Methods
Ant colony theory
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Big Data analytics
Bio inspired computing
Data mining and Knowledge discovery
Digital information processing
Fuzzy set theory
Track 2: Systems and Applications
Advanced intelligent systems
Autonomic and autonomous systems
Bioinformatics and scientific computing
Cyber Physical Systems (CPS)
Internet of Things (IoT)
Intrusion detection and Security intelligence
Natural language processing
Network and telecommunications systems
Remote sensing system
Time series forecasting
Track 3: Hybrid Techniques
Track 4: Soft Computing for Smart Sustainable World
Smart homes and buildings
Smart social services
- Dr. V. Susheela Devi, Principal Research Scientist, Dept. of Computer Science and Automation,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
- Dr. Ashish Ghosh, Fellow IAPR, NASI, WAST, Machine Intelligence Unit,
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India.
- Dr. Dilip Kumar Pratihar, Professor, Mechanical Engineering,
Soft computing Lab., and Centre for Excellence in Robotics,Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur, India.
- Dr. Shailesh Kumar, Chief Data Scientist,
Center of Excellence in AI/ML, Reliance Jio, Hyderabad, India.
- Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, ACM Distinguished Speaker (2018-2020),
Rajnagar Mahavidyalaya, Rajnagar, Birbhum, India.
Submission due: 31/08/2021
Acceptance Notification date: 30/09/2021
Camera Ready Paper Submission due: 31/10/2021
Last date of registration: 31/10/2021
Conference dates: 10-11/12/2021
Please subscribe to the icSoftComp list to get updates: https://www.freelists.org/list/icsoftcomp
K. K. Patel, Ph.D.,
Cell#: +91-820 010 3724