EAI IndustrialIoT 2021 : 5th EAI International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications
Call For Papers
EAI IndustrialIoT 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Welcome to 2021’s 6th International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications (IndustrialIoT 2021), to be held in Valencia (Spain). The conference is organized by the EAI (European Alliance for Innovation).
In recent years, the widespread deployment of wireless sensor networks, industrial cloud, industrial robot, embedded computing and inexpensive sensors has facilitated industrial Internet of Things (IndustrialIoT) technologies and fostered some emerging applications (e.g., product lifecycle management). IndustrialIoT is the direct motivation and drive for the industrial upgrading (e.g., implementing smart factory of Industrie 4.0).
With the support of all kinds of emerging technologies, IndustrialIoT is capable of continuously capturing information from various sensors and intelligent units, securely forwarding all the data to industrial cloud centers, and seamlessly adjusting some important parameters via a closed loop system. Also, IndustrialIoT can effectively detect failures and trigger maintenance processes, autonomously reacting to unexpected changes in production. However, we are still facing some challenges, for example, it is very difficult to capture, semantically analyze and employ data in a coherent manner from heterogeneous, sensor-enabled devices (e.g., industrial equipment, assembly lines, and transport trucks) owing to the lack of measurement tools, collection protocols, standardized APIs and security guidelines.
The aim of the conference is to stimulate interaction and convergent among researchers active in the areas of control, communications, industrial robot, industrial cloud, smart sensors and actuators, informatics, mobile computing, and security. All topics are in the context of the IndustrialIoT.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: IndustrialIoT Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) - indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Efficient communication protocols for industrial IoT systems
- Industrial cloud & industrial big data
- Distributed control and optimization of industrial IoT systems
- Cyber-physical approach for Industrial IoT systems
- Industrial wireless networks for industrial IoT systems
- Security and privacy issues in industrial IoT systems
- Software methodology in industrial IoT systems
- Architectures of industrial IoT systems
- Industrial IoT applications, e.g., smart grid, smart factory, and logistics
- WirelessHART applications in industrial IoT systems
- Modeling, simulation and experiment for industrial
Jaime Lloret - Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Sandra Sendra - Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Technical Program Committee Chair
Paulo R. L. Gondim - University of Brasília, Brazil
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.