EAI PFSM 2021 : EAI International Conference on Privacy and Forensics in Smart Mobility
Call For Papers
EAI PFSM 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
EAI PFSM 2021 is co-located to SmartCity360° 2021 Convention.
PFSM – This international conference on Privacy and Forensics in Smart Mobility (PFSM) provides an excellent discussion platform for the state-of-the-art work in the areas of privacy-preserving and digital forensics for the emerging smart mobility systems and the wider Smart Cities. The purpose of this special conference programme is to highlight the cutting-edge technologies to help build privacy-aware, secure, safe and resilient smart mobility systems for smart cities. It aims to promote scientific work on the topics suggested by the conference and encourage collaboration amongst researchers and practitioners from industry and academia. It also encourages participation from members of existing associations, professionals in general, including government departments and agencies.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Wireless Networks Journal (WINET) (IF: 2.659)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics but not limited to:
- Privacy-Preservation in Smart Mobility; Smart Transport; Smart Cities
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Privacy-aware or Privacy-Preserving Computing
- Trust and Trusted Computing for Smart Mobility and Smart Cities
- Security and privacy issues in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Privacy-enhanced access controls or security for IoT
- Trust and Identity Management in Smart Cities
- Security and Privacy in Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Privacy in Connected Autonomous Vehicles
- Secure Intelligent Transport and Mobility Systems
- Privacy and Security in Cloud/Edge/Fog Computing
- Federated Learning & Privacy-preserving AI
- Privacy-preserving, Machine-learning-based Data Analytics
- Anonymization Techniques of Location Traces
- Malicious and Pervasive Tracking, De-anonymization
- Data protection techniques for regulatory (GDPR) compliance
- Human factors, usability, and user-centred design of privacy technologies
- Digital Forensics for Smart Cities
- Smart Vehicle Forensics
- Mobile Forensics; IoT Forensics; Network Forensics; Cloud Forensics
- Smart Mobile Systems Security and Forensics.
- Incidence Response for Smart Mobility; Smart Transport; Smart Cities
Dr. Asma Patel - Staffordshire University, UK
Dr. Esther Palomar - University of Alcala, Spain; Birmingham City University, UK
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Dr. Rakan Aldmour - Staffordshire University, UK
Dr. Moostafa Tajdini - Staffordshire University, UK
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.