EAI SESC 2021 : 3rd EAI International Conference on Sustainable Energy for Smart Cities
Call For Papers
EAI SESC 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
EAI SESC2021 is co-located to SmartCity360° 2021 Convention.
Nowadays, cities are responsible for consuming about 75% of primary energy and for emitting more than 50% of the world’s total greenhouse gases. In the perspective to reduce the influence of climate change, while preserving the importance of social prosperity, the broad subject of Sustainable Energy is absolutely important for ensuring stability between economic growth and environmental sustainability. Therefore, new technologies are emerging, especially for the successful operation of future Smart Cities. The main objective of the International Conference on Sustainable Energy for Smart Cities (SESC) 2021 conference is to provide a multidisciplinary scientific meeting toward answering the complex technological problems of emergent Smart Cities.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
SESC 2021 aims to establish an international and multidisciplinary discussion opportunity for academics, scientists, researchers and professionals in general, on topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Energy and Environment; Energy Efficiency; Renewable Energy; Energy Storage Systems.
- Life Cycle Assessment, Forecasting, Planning and Markets for Energy Systems.
- Management of Distributed Energy Resources; Energy Systems Modelling; Energy Traffic Balance.
- Smart Grids; Microgrids; Smart Homes; Energy Control and Decision; Demand Response.
- Intelligent Energy Monitoring; Smart Sensors; Advanced Metering Infrastructures.
- Power, Energy and Industry Applications; Power Electronics Converters and Prototypes.
- Power Quality; Active Power Filters; Power System Stability; Reliability and Security.
- Electric Mobility; Green Vehicles; Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Energy Efficiency in Transportation; Technologies and Innovation for Railways.
- Smart Building Technologies; Green Industrial Automation and Control; New Lighting Technologies.
- Internet of Things; Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Physical Systems, Game Theory, Data Mining, Blockchain, Green Cloud Computing and Big Data for Sustainable and Smart Cities.
- Green Wired and Wireless Communications Techniques and Protocols, Energy-Efficient Transmission Technologies, Mobile Architectures and Collaborative Networks for Sustainable and Smart Cities.
João Luiz Afonso - University of Minho, Portugal
Vitor Monteiro - University of Minho, Portugal
Gabriel Pinto - University of Minho, Portugal
Technical Program Committee Chair
Carlos Couto - University of Minho, Portugal
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.