QuASoQ 2021 : 9th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality
Call For Papers
The workshop aims at gathering together researchers and practitioners to discuss experiences in the application of state of the art approaches to measure, assess and evaluate the quality of both software systems as well as software development processes in general and software test processes in particular.
Even though approaches, methods, and techniques are known, little effort has been spent on the exchange of real-world problems with quantitative approaches. For example, only limited research has been devoted to empirically evaluate the risks, efficiency, or limitations of different testing techniques in industrial settings.
Hence, one main goal of the workshop is to exchange experiences, present new approaches, and to discuss how to set up, organize, and maintain quantitative approaches to software quality.
The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following:
* New approaches to measurement, evaluation, and comparison of software quality
* Metrics and quantitative approaches in agile projects
* Case studies and industrial experience reports on the successful or failed application of quantitative approaches to software quality
* Tools, infrastructure, and environments supporting quantitative approaches
* Empirical studies and evaluations of measurement techniques or models
* Quantitative approaches to test process improvement or test strategies
* Empirical evaluations or comparisons of testing techniques in industrial settings
* Mining software repositories
We encourage you to submit a contribution, especially experience reports. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and judged based on their clarity, relevance, and interest to the workshop participants.
Paper submissions must be in English and conform to the CEUR-ART Dual Column style. Overleaf users can clone this style. The paper length of at most 8 pages will be strictly enforced.
The workshop proceedings will be published at CEUR-WS, which is indexed by Scopus since 2000.
Papers are to be submitted electronically to the QuASoQ EasyChair paper submission system.
The workshop will be held in conjunction with the 28th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (Taiwan). Authors of accepted papers have to register for the workshop.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the workshop will be conducted virtually.