ICTC 2021 : International Conference on ICT Convergence
Call For Papers
[CFP] ICTC 2021 (IEEE, Jeju Island, Korea; Submission Due - July 5, 2021; SCI, Scopus, EI) [October 20-22, 2021]
Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
We greatly appreciate your contribution to previously held ICTC events.
In this year, ICTC 2021 will be basically an offline (in-person type) event, but it may be changed to a hybrid (online & in-person) event depending on the global COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Please find the below CFP for your reference.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, ICTC 2021 will be held in the form of hybrid event (online & in-person) on October 20-22, 2021.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 12th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC 2021), Jeju Island, Korea, October 20-22, 2021
Home page: http://www.ictc.org
*** Paper Submission Deadline: July 5, 2021 ***
*** IEEE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** IEICE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** SCI/Scopus-indexed Journal Publication ***
*** IEEE Xplore, Scopus, EI ***
*** Keynote Speeches and Special Talks by VIPs and Prominent Experts***
We have witnessed fast development of various information and communication technologies in the first decade of the 21st century. At the same time, there has been a tremendous amount of efforts to fuse these individual technologies to provide non-precedent services to the end users. Also, there have been a lot of trials to apply information and communication technology (ICT) to other industrial sectors such as green convergence, smart screen & appliances, next generation broadcasting and media, mobile convergence networks, and other ICT convergence applications and services, all under the name of "ICT convergence."
ICTC is a unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics, which aims at interacting with and disseminating information on the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the information and communication technologies.
More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the internet infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communication, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation. The conference will include technical sessions, tutorials, and invited industrial sessions. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of internet infrastructures, services, and applications for ICT convergence.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
• 6G, 5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Autonomous Driving and Telematics
• Big Data and Its Applications
• CCN/CDN/ICN/Delay-tolerant networks
• Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
• Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
• Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
• Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
• Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
• Internet of Things (IoT) and Web of Objects (WoO)
• Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
• Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
• Military and Defense Technologies
• Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
• Mobile S/W and Data Science
• Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
• Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
• Quantum Computing & Communications
• SDN and Network Virtualization
• Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
• u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
• Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
• Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
ICTC 2021 invites the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page short paper. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages. Please make sure that both full papers and short papers must be at minimum 3 pages in length. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://ictc.org).
In this “Recent Results” session, early stage research results or recently accepted international conference and journals papers will have a chance to present for the promotion. For submission, 1-page template will be provided for the extended abstract organization. In terms of presentation, 4~6 slides will be allowed for the poster presentation.
** KEYNOTE SPEECHES AND INDUSTRIAL/SPECIAL TALKS **
During ICTC 2021, Keynote Speeches, Industrial Talks, and Special Talks will be delivered by high level VIPs and prominent speakers.
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Proposals are invited for half-day or full-day workshops in the areas of communications, networks, or other ICT-related topics. For any inquiries on workshops, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICTC 2021 proceedings only if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
** JOURNAL PUBLICATION **
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, Int’l Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications Journal, and other journals including ICT Express (Scopus), Information Journal (Scopus), and KICS Journal after an express review and further revisions.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
ICTC 2021 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
* Paper Submission Deadline: July 5, 2021
* Notification of Acceptance: August 5, 2021
* Camera Ready Deadline: September 5, 2021
* Author Registration Deadline: September 16, 2021
For any inquiries on ICTC 2021, please contact email@example.com.