DXDE 2021 : Digital Transformation and Digital Economics: Principles and Practice
Call For Papers
Invitation to the International Conference on Digital Transformation and Digital Economics: Principles and Practice
Nha Trang, Vietnam,
December 10th-11th, 2021
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the International Conference on Digital Transformation and Digital Economics: Principles and Practice, which will be held from October 01-02, 2021 at Thai Binh Duong University.
Digital transformation (DX) is having a long and thorough impact on our modern society today. It is therefore becoming crucial to understand the implications of technology on our world economies, and also to the business environment.
By harnessing up-to-date research on digital transformation, business DX integration, analytics, and risk management, our conference aims to create a place for participants to share and learn and explore collaborative work possibilities. Therefore, we cordially invite contributions, including ongoing works from areas such as the list below:
- Impacts of digital transformation on the economy – society in general.
Digital transformation practices and impacts on SMEs, large corporates, and public enterprises.
- Serviced-oriented business sectors such as hospitality, retailers, entertainment, and financial companies: How they transform their businesses to adapt to new opportunities and threats resulted from digitalisation of the economy and especially the pandemic.
- Digital transformation and digitalisation in accounting: Status quo and prospect.
- Applications and solutions of digital transformation that result in new business models, fintech, new competitive advantages.
- New and alternative data used in business analytics and risk management: text data, graph data, behavioural data,…
- State of the art models in building business analytics and risk management solutions that utilise artificial intelligence and large data.
- Data governance, warehousing, privacy and ethics in applications of new solutions and technology to business data.
- And other management, economics topics.
It’s Thai Binh Duong University great honour to welcome the following distinguished speakers:
- Professor Ho Tu Bao, director (2018~) of Data Science Lab of Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (VIASM) and Scientific Director (2018~) of John von Neumann Institute of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City, and Professor Emeritus (2018) at the School of Knowledge Science at the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST).
- Professor Hi-Duc Pham, head of Financial Engineering, ECE Paris, France. Former Global Risk Management Director, PwC. Chargé de mission Basel II, International Affairs, Banking Commission.
- Associate Professor Raffaella Calabrese, director of Fintech PhD Program, Business School, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Our conference is expected to be held on October 1, 2021, and October 2, 2021, at the Thai Binh Duong University campuses in Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa. The conference papers, and keynote speeches, will be published in a book with an ISBN. The conference will also present awards for papers in each of the fields of Digital Transformation, Digital Economy, and a special presentation, for the most interesting paper, awarded by Asia Commercial Bank (the main sponsor of our conference).
April 1st to July 15th, 2021: Registration for authors and title.
August 31st, 2021: Full paper submission due
September 15th, 2021: Decision on paper acceptance
October 1st-2nd, 2021: Conference dates
Registration fee: 100 USD or 2,000,000 VND for local participants, which includes the abstract book, conference proceeding, and other conference materials. It also includes coffee breaks, lunches, and gala dinner during our conference.
Thanks to our sponsors, this fee will be waived for all online participants.
On behalf of the organisers of the conference, Thai Binh Duong University would like to invite scientists, lecturers, and experts in the fields of economics, digital transformation, and management, to submit your articles to the committee.
For more information, please contact via:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you in Nha Trang.
The Organizing Committee
The International Conference on Digital Transformation and Digital Economics
April 15, 2021