ICTS4eHealth 2021 : IEEE International Conference on ICT Solutions for e-Health
Call For Papers
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE 26TH IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC 2021)
Athens, Greece, September 5, 2021
e-Health is one of the major research topics that have been attracting cross-disciplinary research groups. The deployment of new emerging ICT technologies for Health, especially based on Cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and Computational Intelligence, is attracting the interest of many researchers. The use of Cloud computing, IoT technologies, and methods typical of Soft Computing and Computational Intelligence have been very prominent recently and can be of great help in finding good solutions to many practical healthcare applications.
Following five successful workshop editions, ICTS4eHealth 2021 is the International IEEE Conference dedicated to ICT solutions for e-Health, especially based on Cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and Computational Intelligence.
The conference will bring together researchers from academia, industry, government, and medical centers in order to present the state of the art in the emerging area of the use of cloud systems in connected health infrastructure and applications, and the use of IoT and Computational Intelligence techniques in the area of eHealth.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Cloud computing applications for eHealth
- Internet of Things (IoT) applications for eHealth
- Assistive Technology (AT).
- Informatization, Management, and Organization of BME Environments
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology and Medicine
- Communication, Networking, and Monitoring in Bio-systems
- Monitoring of Vital Functions with Sensor and ICT Systems
- Biosensors and Sensor Networks
- Advanced Bio-signal Processing
- Distributed BME Applications
- Telehealth, Telecare, Telemonitoring, Telediagnostics
- e-Healthcare, m-Healthcare, x-Health
- Assisted Living
- Smartphones in BME Applications
- Social Networking, Computing, and Education for Health
- Computer-Aided Diagnostics
- Improved Therapeutic and Rehabilitation Methods
- Intelligent Bio-signal Interpretation
- Data and Visual Mining for Diagnostics
- Advanced Medical Visualization Techniques
- Personalized Medical Devices and Approaches
- Modeling and Computer Simulations in BME
- Human Responses in Extreme Environments
- Other Emerging Topics in BME
- Web accessibility
- Hardware & Software personalized assistive technologies
- Assistive systems for users who are blind or visually impaired
- Cloud computing and AT
- Integration between home-based assistive technologies and patient health data
- User-centered design of electronic assistive technologies
- Usability of assistive technologies
- Computer vision in AT
- User interfaces for home-based assistive technologies
- Use of prescription systems and assistive technologies
- Experience from real world assistive environment deployment
- Assistive Technologies for Urban Environments
- Healthcare modeling and simulation
- Knowledge discovery and decision support
- Biomedical data processing
- Wearable devices
- Sensor-based mHealth applications
Submission deadline: June 15, 2021
Notification of paper acceptance: July 15, 2021
Submission of camera-ready papers: July 25, 2021
Registration: July 25, 2021
Manuscripts should describe original work and should be no more than 7 pages for full papers and 4 pages for short papers in the IEEE double-column proceedings format including tables, figures, and references. Download manuscript templates for IEEE conference proceedings from https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Note that accepted papers of up to 6 pages will be published with no additional charge. Exceeding pages will be charged an additional fee. Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted.
In IEEE ICTS4eHealth 2021, as well as in IEEE ISCC 2021, all submissions must be done through EDAS by using the link https://edas.info/N28521.
Accepted papers will be included in the IEEE ISCC 2021 Proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore. The ISCC Proceedings have been indexed in the past by ISI, dblp, and Scopus. This makes the ISCC conference one of the publication venues with very high visibility and impact in both Computer and Communications areas.
MDPI Sensors Journal (Impact Factor 2019: 3.275, Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Instruments & Instrumentation) / CiteScore - Q1 (Instrumentation))
Special Issue on “Intelligent Systems for Clinical Care and Remote Patient Monitoring”
BEST PAPER AWARD
A "Best Paper Award" Certificate will be conferred on the author(s) of a paper presented at the workshop, selected by the Chairs based on scientific significance, originality, and outstanding technical quality of the paper, as assessed also by the evaluations of the members of the Program Committee.
Antonio Celesti, University of Messina, Messina, Italy
Ivanoe De Falco, ICAR - CNR, Italy
Massimo Villari, University of Messina, IRCCS Centro Neurolesi "Bonino Pulejo", Messina, Italy
Giovanna Sannino, ICAR - CNR, Italy
TECHNICAL PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS
Antonio Celesti, University of Messina, Messina, Italy
Ivanoe De Falco, ICAR-CNR, Italy
Giovanna Sannino, ICAR-CNR, Italy
Seyedamin Pouriyeh, Kennesaw State University- Georgia, USA
Please visit http://icts4ehealth.icar.cnr.it for more information and if you have any questions kindly get back to us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.