ICNB--Ei Compendex, Scopus 2021 : 2021 5th International Conference on Nanomaterials and Biomaterials (ICNB 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2021 5th International Conference on Nanomaterials and Biomaterials (ICNB 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Abbreviation: ICNB 2021
Venue: Tokyo, Japan
Dates: December 20-22, 2021
ICNB 2021--Ei Compendex & Scopus
1. Prof. Shu Yin, Tohoku University, Japan
2. Prof. Shinji Takeoka, Waseda University, Japan
3. Prof. Steven Y. Liang (Fellow of ASME & SME), Morris M. Bryan, Jr. Professor for Advanced Manufacturing Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
4. Prof. Shen-Ming Chen, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
5. Prof. Yasuhiko HAYASHI, Okayama University, Japan
6. Prof. Sarawut Rimdusit, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
More details you could check through: http://www.icnb.org/speaker.html
Option One: Materials Science Forum (ISSN print 0255-5476 / ISSN web 1662-9752), which will be submitted for indexing in Scopus, EI Compendex, REAXYS, Google Scholar and Index Copernicus Journals Master etc.
Option Two: International Journal of Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics (IJBBB, ISSN: 2010-3638), Electronic Journals Library, Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS), Google Scholar, and ProQuest. (http://www.ijbbb.org/)
ICNB 2019: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering-Volume 809. Papers were successfully indexed by Scopus!
ICNB 2018: Materials Today: Proceedings (Volume 22, Part 2)(ISSN 2214-7853). Papers were successfully indexed by Scopus!
ICNB 2017: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering(Volume 350). Papers were successfully indexed by Ei Compendex & Scopus!
1. Electronic Submission System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icnb2021
2. Email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
--For more details, you can learn through: http://www.icnb.org/sub.html
1. Nano Electronic devices
2. Nano Scale Materials
3. Scope of Nanomaterials
4. Advanced Biomaterials
5. Medical and Dental Applications
6. Nanomaterials characterisation and synthesis
--Please check the following link which you can find more topics: http://www.icnb.org/cfp.html
Conference Secretary: Ms. Elva Zhang
Tel.: +86-28-87577778 (English & Chinese)
Working Time: Monday - Friday 9:30-18:00 (UTC/GMT+08:00)