WIOTT--JA, Scopus 2021 : 2021 Workshop on Internet of Things Technologies (WIOTT 2021)--JA, Scopus
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2021 Workshop on Internet of Things Technologies (WIOTT 2021)--JA, Scopus
Abbreviation: WIOTT 2021
Venue: Paris, France
Dates: October 15-17, 2021
Paper accepted by WIOTT 2021 will be published in one of the following Journals after review process.
▶Journal of Communications (JCM, 1796-2021 (Online); 2374-4367 (Print))
Abstracting/Indexing: Scopus, EBSCO; Google Scholar; CrossRef; etc.
▶International Journal of Future Computer and Communication (IJFCC, ISSN: 2010-3751 (Print))
Abstracting/Indexing: Crossref, Electronic Journals Library, EI (INSPEC, IET), Google Scholar, EBSCO, etc.
Topic area 1: IoT Experimental and Deployment
• IoT and Future Internet Architectures
• IoT Deployment on Agriculture, Retails, Smart Sustainable Cities, etc.
• IoT System Modeling and Analysis—Performance
Topic area 2: IoT Applications and Services
• Architectures of IoT services
• Smart homes, cities and grids fundamentals and issues
• Smart Health
Topic area 3: Connectivity, Security, and Privacy for IoT
• IoT architecture with 5G and beyond networks
• Multiple access IoT access networks and network backhaul with 5G and beyond
• Cooperative communication techniques for IoT
Topic area 4: Electronics and Signal processing for IoT
• IoT low power devices
• IoT sensors and actuators
• Energy optimization in IoT
For more topics, please check：http://www.wiott.com/cfp.html
▶Language: All submissions should be written in English.
▶Submission Types: Abstract submission for presentation only without publication; Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
▶Paper Length: The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. When paper exceeds 7 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
▶How to submit? Send to official email directly: email@example.com or Submit via Online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/wiott2021
☞ Conference secretary: Ms. Luna Wu
☏ Tel: +86-18000547208
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Website: http://www.wiott.com/
Office Hour: 09:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)