EAI S-CUBE 2021 : 12th EAI International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software
Call For Papers
EAI S-CUBE 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
EAI S-CUBE 2021 is co-located to SmartCity360° 2021 Convention.
S-CUBE 2021, the 12th International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software, is part of the 7th annual Smart City 360˚ Convention, promoting multidisciplinary scientific collaboration to solve complex societal, technological and economic problems of emerging Smart Cities. The aim of the conference is to create a forum in which researchers from academia and industry, practitioners, business leaders, intellectual property experts, and venture capitalists may work together in order to compare and debate different innovative solutions. The conference will feature a highly selective technical program consisting of regular research papers, short papers, posters and demos to disseminate state-of-the-art work in the broad area of system development and software support for control systems and wireless sensors networks (WSN).
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
S-CUBE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Submissions are invited in all aspects and dimensions of sensor software systems development supporting WSN, aiming to smart applications, including, but not restricted to:
- IoT sensors and networks;
- Smart and efficient sensors (environmental, infrastructure, others);
- Networked control systems
- Critical WSN-based Infrastructure resilience, monitoring, and control;
- Data processing, storage, and management;
- Distributed algorithms for reasoning and signal processing in WSN;
- Disaster (pandemics, earthquakes, etc.) monitoring, sensing, and control using WSN;
- Environmental Monitoring;
- Security and privacy in sensor systems (security and privacy by design);
- Health monitoring of cyber-physical systems
- Smart-Homes, Smart-Cities, and Building automation;
- Tools and platforms for sensor systems planning, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance;
- Case studies (Healthcare, Public Services, Surveillance, Education, Sport, and Leisure).
Prof. Hamid Reza Karimi - Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Technical Program Committee Chair
Ahmet Enis Cetin - University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.