EAI IC4S 2021 : 2nd EAI International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Cyber Physical Systems
Call For Papers
EAI IC4S 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
EAI IC4S 2021 is co-located to SmartCity360° 2021 Convention.
Cyber-physical systems (CPS) are “engineered systems that are built from, and depend upon, the seamless integration of computational algorithms and physical components.” CPS are integrations of computation and communication with physical processes. CPS engineering focuses on managing inter- dependencies and impact of physical aspects on cyber aspects, and vice versa.
EAI International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Cyber Physical Systems (IC4S) is a premier conference for reporting advances in all CPS aspects, including theory, tools, applications, systems, test-beds and field deployments with emphasis on real-time issues. It aims to share the principles, methods, and techniques for building high-assurance cyber-physical systems. The conference focuses on the core science to develop fundamental principles that underpin the integration of cyber and physical elements, as well as on the development of technologies, tools, architectures and infrastructure for building CPS systems, highlighting the design, implementation, and investigation of CPS applications. IC4S fosters to examine the intellectual content of the emerging field of CPS and its implications for engineering and computer science education.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Automatic pilot avionics
- Autonomous automotive systems
- Cognitive computing approaches within data mining and machine learning techniques
- CPS empowered by Cloud technologies
- Design, implementation, and investigation of CPS applications
- Distributed robotics
- Experimental prototypes of CPS
- Game theory
- Industrial Control system aspects of CPS
- Industrial IoT Interactions
- Intelligent maintenance system
- Man-machine Interaction
- Medical monitoring
- Mobile CPS
- Process control systems
- Responsive computer-aided design
- Seamless human-to-object and object-to-object interactions
- Security and trust management of CPS
- Sensor-based communication-enabled autonomous systems
- Simulation of CPS applications
- Smart grid
- Technologies, tools, architectures, and infrastructure for building CPS
- Use case and user study of CPS
- Wearable cyber-physical systems and applications
Dr. Nishu Gupta - Chandigarh University, Chandigarh, India; Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Gjøvik, Norway
Technical Program Committee Chair
Manuel J. Cabral S. Reis - UTAD University Engineering Department, Portugal
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.