EAI Edge-IoT 2021 : 2nd EAI International Conference on Intelligent Edge Processing in the IoT Era
Call For Papers
EAI Edge-IoT 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
EAI Edge-IoT 2021 is co-located to SmartCity360° 2021 Convention.
The 2nd EAI International Conference on Intelligent Edge Processing for the IoT Era (EAI Edge-IoT 2021) will be held on November 24-26, 2021. EAI Edge-IoT 2021 conference has been created as a flagship conference aiming at addressing the decentralization of contemporary processing paradigms, notably Edge processing, focusing on the increasing demand for intelligent processing at the edge of the network, which is paving the way to the Intelligent IoT Era.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- Architectures, techniques, and applications of intelligent edge/fog processing for the IoT;
- Advanced machine learning and intelligent edge/fog processing for the IoT;
- Federated IoT Edge Computing in Cyber-Physical Systems;
- Security, privacy, integrity, and trust in edge/fog computing
- Quality of Service, energy efficiency in edge/fog computing;
- Security and privacy in edge/fog computing;
- AI-enabled edge and fog computing architectures, frameworks, and protocols for IoT;
- Advanced edge/fog signal processing for the IoT;
- Cognitive IoT and edge/fog intelligence;
- Energy-awareness and sustainability at the edge/fog: metrics and measurements;
- Energy and security-aware edge/fog computing solutions for the IoT;
- Development of intelligent edge/fog computing platforms;
- Intelligent and network-aware edge/fog applications;
- Edge solutions towards 5G integration;
- Smart applications of edge/fog computing: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Digital Twins, etc;
- EdgeAI and machine learning at the edge;
- Novel applications, and case studies with edge and fog computing for IoT;
- Hardware design and prototyping for edge intelligence and computing for IoT;
- Green IoT and EdgeAI convergence;
- Sustainable AI at the edge;
- IoT and Edge Oriented Software Development Processes and Quality Metrics.
Sérgio Ivan Lopes - ESTG – Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Mauro Migliardi - University of Padua, Italy
Pedro Santos - CISTER, Instituto Politécnico do Porto, Portugal
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.