ITST 2011 : 11th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications
Call For Papers
11th International Conference on Telecommunications for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITST-2011) will be held in Park Inn Pulkovskaya, St. Petersburg, Russia from August 23 to August 25, 2011.
This conference aims to provide leading edge of research and experimental results on ITS services and applications, especially this year is focused on novel approaches for traffic safety provisioning.
Authors are invited to submit papers presenting new research results related to the theory or practice of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) for different types of transport - automobile, railways, maritime, aeronautics and space - in the framework of the following main topics (not limited to):
• Policy, social and Institutional ITS issues;
• ITS communication architectures;
• ITS applications/services (road, maritime, fluvial, railway, public transport, air);
• Cooperative Systems applications;
• Vehicular ad-hoc networks - VANETs (V2V, V2I, IP routing, geo-routing, broadcasting, etc.);
• Mobile IP and Network Mobility in IPv6;
• Naming/addressing (IPv6 addressing scheme and mobility);
• Protocol security in ITS communications;
• Risk management for safety services (system dependability, reliability, security);
• Green ITS technology (cooperative technology, agent communication technology, green ICT technology on ITS);
• Analytical and simulation modeling (NS2, NS3, OMNET, OPNET, etc.);
• Protocol conformance testing, interoperability testing and quality assessment;
• Testing, verification and diagnosis of ITS components and systems;
• Mobility models and vehicular traffic models;
• Multimedia broadcasting technologies (TPEG, DVB, WiMAX, LTE, etc.);
• Electromagnetic compatibility;
• Electric vehicle to Grid communication;
• Intra-vehicle communications;
• Human-machine interfaces;
• Autonomous driving.
The authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, previously unpublished research results, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the area of reliable networks design and modeling. All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least 3 independent reviewers.
Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore (pending) and indexed in relevant databases. Papers must be submitted via EDAS in pdf format. The total length of a paper should not exceed 6 pages formatted according to the IEEE Template.
ITST-2011 will be co-located with the 11th International Conference on Next Generation Wired/Wireless Networking - NEW2AN-2011.