IC3 2021 : 13th International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3-2021)
Call For Papers
13th International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3-2021)
August 5-7, 2021
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India
Proceedings by SCOPUS Indexed ACM ICPS ISBN Number: 978-1-4503-8920-4
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]
Important Date : 15th April 2021 [ Paper Submission Deadline ]
Venue : Online / Jaypee Institute of Information Technology(JIIT), Noida, UP, India
Publication : All papers presented in IC3-2021 will be will be submitted for inclusion to ACM ICPS ISBN Number: 978-1-4503-8920-4
Indexing : Indexed by SCOPUS, INSPEC and ACM Digital Library.
Previous Publication : Proceedings of previous 12 editions have been published by IEEE Xplore, USA (2013-2019), CCIS-Springer, Germany (2009-2012) and McMillan, India (2008)..
Papers Submission: Authors interested in presenting manuscripts that demonstrate original unpublished research are invited to submit their Full Papers limited to 6-12 printed pages. Please see the conference website (http://www.ic3conf.net/psg.html )for paper submission procedures and detailed guidelines
Journals Associated: Extended version of selected accepted papers of IC3-2021 will be submitted to reputed journals after a peer review process.
Organized By : JIIT Noida, India and University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
Publication Partner : ACM
We are holding the 13th International Conference on Contemporary Computing during August 5-7, 2021, at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida. The conference is being jointly organized by JIIT Noida, India and University of Florida, Gainesville, USA annually since 2008.From 2009 onwards, the IC3 proceedings are indexed by DBLP, SCOPUS, and Google Scholar. According to Google Scholar, IC3′s h5 index is 13 and h5 median is 17. The publishers of the previous proceedings have been IEEE Xplore, USA (2013-2019), CCIS-Springer, Germany (2009-2012) and McMillan, India (2008).
Due to on-going pandemic situation, IC3 2021 will be conducted in mixed mode, i.e. physical/ face to face mode as well as in virtual mode for those participant & authors who will be unable to travel.
We take this opportunity to invite you to submit a paper for the conference and present your research work.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors interested in presenting manuscripts that demonstrate original unpublished research are invited to submit their Full Papers limited to 6-12 printed pages. Please see the conference website (http://www.ic3conf.net/psg.html )for paper submission procedures and detailed guidelines. Authors are advised to ensure that their papers are free of intentional as well as unintentional plagiarism. All submitted papers will be checked for the similarity score with the published literature using iThenticate services by EDAS.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND ASSOCIATED JOURNALS
The refereed proceedings of the conference will be brought out after the conference. Registered delegates will be entitled for a copy of the proceedings. Extended version of selected accepted papersof IC3-2021 will be submitted to reputed journalsafter a peer review process. Track wise list of journals is as below:
1. Network and Social Computing Track- Elsevier 's Journal of Network and Computer Applications (https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-network-and-computer-applications) Indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded, ScopusCite Score: 13.8, Impact Factor: 5.570
2. Computer Algorithms and Applications Track- Elsevier’s Theoretical Computer Science (https://www.journals.elsevier.com/theoretical-computer-science) Indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded, Scopus
3. Data and Cloud Computing Track- International Journal of Multimedia Data Engineering and Management (https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-multimedia-data-engineering/1118 ) Indexed in Web of Science Emerging Citation Index (ESCI), UGC-CARE List (India)
4. Intelligent computing Track- Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences (FCDS) journal (https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/fcds/fcds-overview.xml) Indexed in Scopus
5. System and Software Engineering Track – To be added soon
• Additional Details and Important Dates: http://www.ic3conf.net/index.html
• Link for Paper Submission: https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27809
• To Download MS-Word Template: http://www.ic3conf.net/files/acm_submission_template.docx
• Topics preferred for Papers, and Review Criteria : http://www.ic3conf.net/cfp.html
• Full Paper Submission Due: 15thApril, 2021
• Author Notification: 10th June, 2021
• Final Paper Submission: 20th June, 2021
• Date of Conference: 05-07 August, 2021
We would greatly appreciate your contribution to the conference.You are also welcome to forward the CFP to your colleagues and/or academic groups.
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to your contribution.In case of any issues with the paper submission, please send your queries to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.