IoT5GCyber 2021 : Security and Privacy-Preserving for IoT and 5G Networks: Techniques, Challenges, and New Directions
Call For Papers
Call for Book Chapters
Security and Privacy- Preserving for IoT and 5G Networks: Techniques, Challenges, and New Directions
Publisher: Springer Nature,
Book Series: Studies in Big Data
Cfp link: https://sites.google.com/view/iot5gcyber/home
Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to ISI Web of Science, DBLP, Ulrichs, MathSciNet, Current Mathematical Publications, Mathematical Reviews, Zentralblatt Math: MetaPress and Springerlink.
Authors are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas of 5G security, which include, but not limited to:
- Authentication and authorization for secure 5G networks.
- Processing encryption for data confidentially in 5G networks.
- Information hiding for data protection in 5G networks.
- Information hiding in 5G networks: network steganography, traffic morphing and flow watermarking.
- Access control for secure 5G networks.
- Cryptographic hash functions for secure 5G networks.
- Multimedia security in 5G networks.
We plan to follow the timeline given below:
- Full draft chapter submission: April 15, 2021
- Chapter review report to authors: April 30, 2021
- Final version submission: May 15, 2021
Manuscripts submitted for the book must be original, must not be previously published or currently under review anywhere. Submitted manuscripts should respect the standard guidelines of the Springer book chapter format. Manuscripts must be prepared using Latex, or Word, and according to the Springer requirements that can be downloaded from the (link) and the Chapter should contain in between 25-35 pages. Manuscripts that do not follow the formatting rules will be rejected without review. Prospective authors should send their manuscripts electronically through the easychair submission system as mentioned below:
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iot5gcyber-cfc