EAI 6GN 2021 : 4th EAI International Conference on 6G for Future Wireless Networks (Springer, Scopus, Web of Science, Ei Compendex, more)
Call For Papers
EAI 6GN 2021 (formerly 5GWN and 5GU, have merged into 6GN) will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Nowadays, a majority of communication services provide great opportunities of connecting Internet of Things (IoT) at any time, e.g. mobile edge computing, virtual reality, augmented reality, mobile social services, mobile searching, mobile robots, unmanned system etc. The fifth-generation (5G) has made, and will continue to make, contributions to meet the requirements of explosive data traffic in wireless and mobile communications. Moreover, B5G/6G will drive another wave of new trends, not only to optimize the spectrum and spatial bandwidth, but also to create more new technologies and applications. The opportunities and challenges of 5G/B5G/6G are continuing to attract the attention of academics, industries, and governments.
We invite high quality original research papers describing recent and expected challenges or discoveries along with potential intelligent solutions for 5G/B5G/6G. We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers. We expect the papers of the conference to serve as valuable references for a large audience from both academia and industry. Both original, unpublished contributions and survey/tutorial types of articles are encouraged.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: 6GN Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL)..
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Wireless Networks Journal (WINET) (IF: 2.659)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cognitive Communications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- D2D Communication for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Cognitive Radio for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Resource Allocation for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Security and Privacy for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Communication for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Mobile Edge Computing for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Energy Harvesting for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Heterogeneous Networks for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Backhaul/fronthaul for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Satellite communication technology for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Signal processing for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- IoT for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Massive MIMO for 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Caching in 5G/B5G/6G Networks
- Cloud/CRAN-based 5G/B5G/6G Networks
Xuemai Gu - Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Victor C. M. Leung - Shenzhen University, China
Zhong Zheng - Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Xiaofei Wang - Tianjin University, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.