AsiaJCIS 2021 : The 16th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security
Call For Papers
The 16th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security (AsiaJCIS 2021) will be held in Korea or/with in virtual on August 19 through 20, 2021. The focus of this conference is on the technical and practical aspects of the security applications. The conference will serve as a forum to present new results from the academic research community as well as from the industry. Original papers are solicited for submission to AsiaJCIS. In addition, several distinguished security experts will be invited to give technical talks.
# Important Dates
- Submission deadline: May 23, 2021 (extended from April 16)
- Acceptance notification: June 30, 2021 (postponed from June 11, 2021)
- Camera-ready due: July 16, 2021 (extended from June 21, 2021)
- Advance registration deadline: July 16, 2021
- Conference date : August 19-20, 2021
*** Note: the reason for extending the submission deadline ***
The submission deadline is extended to May 23 due to the publication schedule
approved by IEEE CPS (Conference Publishing Service). In the publication schedule,
the camera-ready manuscripts are required by July 16 for the proceedings, which is
around four weeks later than our primary schedule. This is caused because the
proceedings of AsiaJCIS 2021 has been determined to be provided online, and unlike
the AsiaJCIS conferences in the past the USB drive of the proceedings is not provided.
This makes the elapsed time for making the proceedings much shorter, and we can extend
the submission deadline to wait for more paper submissions.
# Topics Areas of interest include, but not limited to:
- Cryptography: Applied Cryptography, Post-Quantum Cryptography, Cryptoanalysis, Lightweight Cryptography
- Network Security: Cloud Security, NGN Security, Home Network Security, Mobile, Ad-Hoc and Sensor Network Security, VANET Security, Network RFID Security, Wireless PAN/LAN/MAN/WAN Security, P2P Network Security, FW/IDS/IPS, DoS/DDoS Attack Countermeasures, Leakage Resilience
- System Security: System/Middleware/OS Security, Virtualization Security, Database Security, Secure eHealth/eBusiness/eCommerce/eGoverment, Secure eVode/eContract/eCash, Blockchain, Ubiquitous Security, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Application Security: Anti-Spam, Web Services security, SNS Security, VoIP Security, Smartphone Security, IPTV Security
- Information Security: Management Human Resource Security, IT Assurance, Security Policy, Digital Evidence, Big Data
- Others: Smart Grid Security, Malware Countermeasures, Content Security, ID Management and Privacy Controls, Biometrics, Security Engineering, Usable Security and Privacy, Outsourcing/Verifiable Computing
# Instructions for Authors
- Authors are invited to submit original papers. The papers must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel to any other conferences that have proceedings.
- Double-blind peer review is adopted in this conference. The submission manuscripts must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, or obvious references.
- Authors of accepted papers MUST give oral presentation at the conference. Papers of authors who will not attend the conference will be deleted from the conference proceedings, and will be announced as no-show paper on the conference site.
- The paper submission should conform to the following guidelines:
-- The submission must be written in English and at most 8 pages in length including references and appendices in the IEEE Xplore format for conference. Extra payment is changed for more pages in full paper case.
-- Formatted to US Letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (print area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high, two-column format with columns 3-1/16 inches (7.85 cm) wide with a 3/8 inch (0.81 cm) space between them, single-spaced 10-point Times fully justified text).
-- Please download the IEEE Template in Word version or Latex version. Authors should submit the manuscript in PDF format and make sure that the file will print on a printer that uses letter size (8.5 x 11) paper. Submissions ignoring these guidelines may be rejected without further consideration.
# Submission Webpage
## General co-chairs:
Chun-I Fan, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
Koji Nakao, NICT, Japan
Heung Youl Youm, Soonchunhyang University, Korea
## Program co-chairs:
Jun Lee, KISTI, Korea
Raylin Tso, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
Ryoichi Isawa, NICT, Japan
Yong Ding, Cyberspace Security Research Center, Peng Cheng Laboratory, China
## Organizing committee chair:
Keundug Park, Seoul University of Foreign Studies, Korea