AIA 2022 : Artificial Intelligence-based Assistants Minitrack HICSS 55
Call For Papers
Artificial Intelligence-based Assistants Minitrack
This minitrack intends to promote the scientific exchange on AI-based assistants for the Digital Economy. It serves as a platform for researchers to present and discuss innovative approaches, methodologies, models, processes, etc., to design, implement, deploy, operate and optimize AI-based assistants as well as their broader aspects such as platform and ecosystems of AI-based platforms.
This minitrack deals with the following topics, but contributions can also be submitted on other topics.
• Applications of AI-based assistants in the digital economy
• Platforms and ecosystems of AI-based assistants
• Methods and models to design, develop, implement, deploy, manage and monitor AI-based assistants
• Methods, tools, and approaches to capture the user behavior e.g., process mining and derive recommendations for actions
• New business models and processes based on AI-based assistants
• Fundamental questions on the use of AI-based assistants
• Research on the transparency of the behavior of AI-based assistants
• Integration of AI-based assistants with services and platforms
• Social and business implications of the use of AI-based assistants
Selected papers will be invited for a fast-track in Electronic Markets – The International Journal on Networked Business.
April 15 Paper submission system reopened for HICSS-55
June 15 Papers due
August 17 Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
September 22 Deadline for Authors to Submit Final Manuscript for Publication
October 1 Deadline for at least one author of each paper to register for HICSS-55
Rainer Schmidt (Primary Contact)
Munich University of Applied Sciences