PACT 2008 : International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques
Conference Series : International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques
Call For Papers
The purpose of PACT is to bring together researchers from architecture, compilers, applications and languages to present and discuss innovative research of common interest. PACT features cutting-edge research on a broad range of topics, that include, but are not limited to:
* Parallel architectures and computational models
* Compilers and tools for parallel computer systems
* Multicore, multithreaded, superscalar, and VLIW architectures
* Compiler/hardware support for hiding memory latencies
* Support for correctness in hardware and software (esp. with concurrency)
* Reconfigurable computing
* Dynamic translation and optimization
* I/O issues in parallel computing and their relation to applications
* Parallel programming languages, algorithms and applications
* Middleware and run-time system support for parallel computing
* High performance application specific systems
* Applications and experimental systems studies
* Non-traditional computing systems topics
Abstracts due: Thursday, March 20th
Papers due: Friday, March 28th.
Reviews due: Monday, May 19th.
Rebuttal period: Wednesday, May 21st through Friday, May 23rd.
Notification: Monday June 9th.
Final version: July 28th.