EAI MobiQuitous 2021 : 18th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (Springer, Scopus, Web of Science, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI MobiQuitous 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
EAI MobiQuitous is a top-ranked conference venue for researchers – CORE conference ranking: A. MobiQuitous authors have enjoyed over 9000+ citations, with average 8,91 citations per paper and h-index 38 (Scopus).
Despite the considerable research effort in the area of Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing over the nearly two decades, and the maturity of some of its base technologies, many challenges persist. The goal of the eighteenth annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2021) is to provide a forum for presenting and discussing high-quality research in the field, involving international practitioners and researchers from diverse backgrounds. MobiQuitous 2021 will thus foster research collaboration through focused discussions, interaction and exchange of experiences that will designate future research efforts and directions. Areas addressed by the conference include systems, applications, social networks, middleware, networking, sensing, data management, data processing and services, all with special focus on mobile and ubiquitous computing.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MobiQuitous proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cognitive Communications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, pertaining to the Internet of Things, mobile and ubiquitous systems. Submissions should clearly identify how they relate to issues on mobile and ubiquitous systems. Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world deployment experiences are particularly of interest. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile User Experience
- Security and Privacy
- User Behaviour Analysis and Modelling
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Urban/mobile Crowd-sensing
- Participatory Sensing
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Performance Analysis, Modelling and Measurement of Mobile Networks
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Mobile Data Analysis and Mobile Platforms
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Toolkit and Languages for Mobile Computing
- Networked Sensing and Applications
- Mobile Device Architectures
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Pervasive Sensing
- Localization and Tracking
- Activity Recognition
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
- Context and Location-based Applications and Services
- AI and Machine Learning Algorithms and Application for Mobile Computing
- Mobile Augmented Reality/Mixed Reality
- Mobile Cloud Computing
Takahiro Hara - Osaka University, Japan
Hirozumi Yamaguchi - Osaka University, Japan
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Takuya Maekawa - Osaka University, Japan
Stephan Sigg - Aalto University, Finland
Vaskar Raychoudhury - Miami University, United States
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.