EAI BDTA (virtual) 2021 : 11th EAI International Conference on Big Data Technologies and Applications (Springer, Scopus, Web of Science, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI BigIoT-EDU 2021 will take place online in a live stream.
With the rapid development of Computer Science and Web Technologies, more and more data is produced and collected, and we have enrolled in the Big Data Age. The big data of course gives us many opportunities, however also many challenges. How to transform the big data to big knowledge and develop a new kind of intelligent systems? We need new visions and approaches.
The EAI Conference on Big Data Technologies and Application (BDTA) provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of big data technologies and application. The conference will bring together leading researchers, businessmen and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, all the topics related to big data techniques, such as big data collection and storage, big data management and retrieval, big data mining approaches, big data visualization, are in the scope of BDTA 2021. Besides, its applications in all related areas, such as business, education, medicine, management, health, are also in scope of BDTA 2021.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
BDTA proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in Web of Science Core Collection
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Bioengineering and Bioinformatics (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics, but are not limited to:
- Hardware and Software solutions for Big Data Searching, Storing and Management
- Data Visualization and Visual Analytics
- Natural Language Processing in Big Texts
- Biomedical Imaging Pre-processing and Analysis
- Structured and Unstructured Data Mining
- Deep Learning Architecture, Representations, Unsupervised and Supervised algorithms
- Scalable Computational Intelligence Tools
- Novel Computational Intelligence Approaches for Data Analysis
- Evolutionary and Bio-inspired Approaches for Big Data Analysis
- New Domains and Novel Applications Related to Big Data Technologies
- Educational Data Mining
- Learning Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence in Education
Deze Zeng - China University of Geosciences, China
Guisong Xia - Wuhan University, China
Technical Program Committee Chair
Rui Hou - South-Central University for Nationalities, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.