SAS 2021 : 28th Static Analysis Symposium (SAS 2021)
Conference Series : Static Analysis Symposium
Call For Papers
SAS 2021 Call for Papers
The 28th Static Analysis Symposium, SAS 2021, will be held in Chicago (US) from October 17-22, 2021 in conjunction with SPLASH 2021.
Static analysis is widely recognized as a fundamental tool for program verification, bug detection, compiler optimization, program understanding, and software maintenance. The series of Static Analysis Symposia has served as the primary venue for the presentation of theoretical, practical, and application advances in the area.
All deadlines are AoE (Anywhere on Earth).
* Paper submission: April 25, 2021
* Artifact submission: April 29, 2021
* Author response period: June 11-17
* Author notification: July 4
* Final version due: August 4 (approximate)
* Conference: Oct 17-22, 2021
All paper submissions will be judged on the basis of significance, relevance, correctness, originality, and clarity. Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sas2021
Regular papers (18 pages max., lightweight double-blind)
Short papers (10 pages max.) may focus on any of the following:
* Experience with static analysis tools, Industrial Reports, and Case Studies (non-blind)
* Tool papers (lightweight double-blind)
* Brief announcements of work in progress (lightweight double-blind),
* Well-motivated discussion of new questions or new areas (lightweight double-blind).
Radhia Cousot Award
The program committee will select an accepted regular paper for the Radhia Cousot Young Researcher Best Paper Award in memory of Radhia Cousot and her fundamental contributions to static analysis, as well as being one of the main promoters and organizers of the SAS series of conferences.
As in previous years, we encourage authors to submit a virtual machine image containing any artifacts and evaluations presented in the paper. Artifact submission is optional. Artifact evaluation will be concurrent with paper review.
The full CFP at https://conf.researchr.org/home/sas-2021 has additional details.