HPEC 2021 : 2021 IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
2021 IEEE High-Performance Extreme Computing Virtual Conference
21 - 23 September 2021
The IEEE High-Performance Extreme Computing Conference (HPEC ‘21) will be held in the Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts, USA on 21 – 23 September 2021.
The HPEC charter is to be the premier conference in the world on the confluence of HPC and Embedded Computing.
The technical committee seeks new presentations that clearly describe advances in high-performance extreme computing technologies, emphasizing one or more of the following topics:
• AI / Machine Learning
• Graph Analytics and Network Science
• Advanced Multicore Software Technologies
• Advanced Processor Architectures
• Automated Design Tools•Big Data and Distributed Computing
• Big Data Meets Big Compute
• Case Studies and Benchmarking of Applications
• Cloud HPEC
• Computing Technologies for Challenging Form Factors
• ASIC and FPGA Advances
• Data Intensive Computing•Quantum and Non-Deterministic Computing
• Data Intensive Computing
• Digital Front Ends•Fault-Tolerant Computing
• Embedded Cloud Computing•General Purpose GPU Computing
• High-Performance Data Analysis
• Interactive and Real-Time Supercomputing
• Mapping and Scheduling of Parallel and Real-Time Applications•New Application Frontiers
• Open System Architectures
• Cyber Analysis and Secure Computing
Submission Deadline: JUL 9, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: AUG 13, 2021
Camera Ready Deadline: AUG 31, 2021
The HPEC submission site is open.
Click here to submit!
HPEC accepts two types of submissions:
1. Full papers (up to 6 pages, references not included; additional pages can be purchased for $200/page).
2. Extended abstracts (up to 2 pages, references included).
Preference will be given to papers with strong, quantitative results, demonstrating novel approaches or describing high-quality prototypes.
Authors of full papers can mark their preference for a poster display or an oral presentation. Presenters who wish to have hardware demonstrations are encouraged to mark their preference for a poster display.
Accepted extended abstracts will be displayed as posters.
All paper and extended abstract submissions need to use the approved IEEE templates.
Full paper submissions with the highest peer review ratings will be published by IEEE in the official HPEC proceedings available on IEEE eXplore.
All other accepted submissions and extended abstracts are published on ieee-hpec.org.
Vendors are encouraged to sign up for vendor booths. This will allow vendors to present their HPEC technologies in an interactive atmosphere suitable for product demonstration and promotion. Papers can be declared “student paper” if the first author was a student when doing the presented work, and will be eligible for the “IEEE HPEC Best Student Paper Award.” Papers should not be anonymous.
We welcome input (email@example.com) on tutorials, invited talks, special sessions, peer-reviewed presentations, and vendor demos.