ICREE 2021 : 2021 5th International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment (ICREE 2021)
Call For Papers
★Full name: 2021 5th International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment
★Abbreviation: ICREE 2021
★Website：http://icree.org/ Date：Oct. 21-23, 2021
★Held in: Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey
Because possible restrictions or the pandemic situation cannot be expected when ICREE 2021 is due to be held. So ICREE 2021 are preparing for potential scenarios.
1. If travel is not possible for participants in some countries or regions, ICREE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for affected participants.
2. If travel is possible but participants not to travel because of health concerns, ICREE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for them.
★Call for papers★
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• Wind Energy Applications
• Wind Resources Environmental Impact
• Hydropower Applications
• Construction and Design Issues
• Environmental Impact Assessment
More Topics, please visit at http://icree.org/cfp.html
Accepted and presented papers will be published into the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
1. Full paper (publication and presentation)
2. Abstract (presentation only)
For full paper and abstract, please upload it to the Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
Send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details about submission, please visit at http://icree.org/submission.html
* October 21, 2021 | 10 am--5 pm: Conference Sign-in and Materials Collection
* October 22, 2021 | 9 am - 12:10 pm: Opening Remarks & Keynote Speeches
* October 22, 2021 | 1:30 pm--6:30 pm: Authors' Presentations in Parallel Sessions
* October 23, 2021 | 9 am--5 pm: Academic Visiting or Social Program (Pending)
Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey
Add:Yıldız, 34349 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey
Ms. Vicky Kuo / Ms. (Conference Secretary)