IEEE--ICPSE--Ei Compendex, Scopus 2021 : IEEE--2021 10th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
★Full name: 2021 10th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering
★Abbreviation: ICPSE 2021
★Website：http://www.icpse.org/ Date：October 21-23, 2021
★Held in: Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey
Because possible restrictions or the pandemic situation cannot be expected when ICPSE 2021 is due to be held. So ICPSE 2021 are preparing for potential scenarios.
1. If travel is not possible for participants in some countries or regions, ICPSE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for affected participants.
2. If travel is possible but participants not to travel because of health concerns, ICPSE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for them.
★Call for papers★
Topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Power Generation-Conventional&Renewable
2. Power System Management
3. Power Transmission and Distribution
4. Smart Grid Technologies
More Topics, please visit at http://www.icpse.org/call-for-papers.html
After peer-reviewing, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the Conference Proceedings by IEEE, and sent to be reviewed by the IEEE Conference Publication Program for IEEE Xplore, Ei Compendex and Scopus.
1. Full paper (publication and presentation)
2. Abstract (presentation only)
For full paper and abstract, please upload it to the Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
More details about submission, please visit at http://www.icpse.org/call-for-papers.html
October 21, 2021 | 10 am - 5 pm: Check in and Conference Materials Collection
October 22, 2021 | 9 am - 12:10 pm: Opening Ceremony and Keynote Speeches
October 22, 2021 | 1:30 pm - 6 pm: Parallel Sessions (Authors' Live or Virtual Presentations), Dinner Banquet, and Best Presentation Awards
October 23, 2021 | 9 am - 5 pm: Social Program in Istanbul (Pending)
Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey
Add:Yildiz, 34349 Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey
Ms. Elvira Liu (Conference Secretary)