DigEx 2021 : 3rd International Workshop on Transforming the Digital Customer Experience
Call For Papers
New disruptive technologies and the digital revolution have been rapidly transforming the nature of how companies are interacting with their customers. Moreover, in recent months the global pandemic has caused an abrupt change in customer consumption habits accelerating the digitization of the way they access to products and services. In this context, executives in all industries are using digital advances such as analytics, mobility, social media, IoT and smart embedded devices as well as improving traditional technologies - such as ERP – to fulfil the emerging needs of their customers and improve their experience. However, transforming the experience of the digital customer does not imply only to integrate new technology, but requires also to adopt a customer centric approach that places the individual customer at the centre of organization, processes and roles. As a consequence, the workshop “Transforming the Digital Customer Experience” is at the corner between technological progresses and business advances by focusing in how the mix of new technologies and new organizational models can help in developing services to improve the experience of the digital customer. The workshop embraces concepts from Computer Science, Information Systems, and Business Administration areas.
The goal of the workshop is to identify challenges from digitization of the customer relationship and to make progress, such as tools, methodologies and frameworks, to deal with these challenges.
Topics of Interest
Topics include (but are not limited to):
· Qualitative and quantitative analysis of how disruptive technologies enhance the customer experience
· Methodologies and tools for understanding the customer perception and behaviour
· Omni-channel and cross-channel strategies supported through digital services for improving the relationship with customers
· Obtaining customer insight through analytical services using big data, business intelligence and other analytics technologies
· Digital services for recommendation and customization of product offers
· Tools for customer profiling and segmentation
· Extension of traditional service and product offerings to digital enabled services
· Tools and services for transforming the customer experience in specific industries (retail, publishing, etc.)
DigEx 2021 will be held in conjunction with the 24th International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS 2021).
DigEx 2021 proceedings are planned to be published as a volume in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series by Springer Verlag.
Indexed in DBLP, EI, Scopus and ISI Proceedings.