DAGM GCPR 2021 : DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition
Call For Papers
The DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition (DAGM GCPR) 2021 is the 43rd annual symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition (DAGM). It will be held from
September 28 - October 1, 2021
as a virtual conference.
Call for Papers:
DAGM GCPR is an international premier venue for recent advances in pattern recognition including image processing, machine learning, and computer vision and welcomes submissions from all areas of pattern recognition. Authors are invited to submit high-quality papers presenting original research. Submitted papers will be reviewed based on the criteria of originality, soundness, empirical evaluation, and presentation. Accepted papers will be published by Springer as a proceeding of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). The best papers will be invited to contribute to a special issue of the International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV). Revised ICCV 2021 submissions can be submitted to the Fast Review Track.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Image/video processing, analysis, and computer vision
* Machine learning and pattern recognition
* Mathematical foundations, statistical data analysis and models
* Computational photography and confluence of vision and graphics
* Biomedical image processing and analysis
* Document analysis
We especially invite submissions for these Special Tracks, which are chaired and reviewed explicitly by experts from the respective fields:
* Computer vision systems and applications
* Pattern recognition in the life and natural sciences
* Photogrammetry and remote sensing
* Robot vision
* David Forsyth (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
* Kristen Grauman (University of Texas at Austin, Facebook AI Research)
* Thorsten Joachims (Cornell University)
* Jiri Matas (Czech Technical University, Prague)
* Paper Submission Deadline: 24.6.
* Supplementary Material Deadline: 25.6.
* Decisions to Authors: 19.8.
* Camera Ready Deadline: 9.9.
Dates (Fast Review Track):
* Paper Submission Deadline: 4.8.
* Supplementary Material Deadline: 4.8.
* Decisions to Authors: 26.8.
* Juergen Gall (University of Bonn)
* Christian Bauckhage (University of Bonn)
* Alexander Schwing (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
* Michael Möller (University of Siegen)
* Wolfgang Förstner (University of Bonn)